Oh hey look who's a liar

Posting the day after I say I'm going on hiatus aye? Well actually I was just checking my other accounts and I was reading comments and such on my anime fan fictions I wrote back in 2012 or 2013. And I just thought I'd post this.

If you guys miss me (You won't. Knowing me I'll only be not posting for a week or two) or just like to stalk me, why don't you read my extremely cringe worthy writing from when I was 9 10 and 11? Compared to back then I write fairly well. I might even pamper you with a snippet from a book I'm working on. Ha no I'm kidding. But still if you would love to die from a fit of laughter go right ahead and read my fan fictions. The chapters are all mostly short. I didn't have time to write back then. Hey_Its_Yukari is the account. There's no going back.

If you want to stalk me but don't want to fringe THAT much, go on ahead and check out Shorai_no_chosha. The stories are still pretty bad and poorly written. They're from 2015. I was 12. For the most part. Unless you read my poetry books which are all mostly this year and written by my current 13 year old self.

Okay bye I just wanted to see if anyone would like to laugh at my old books with me.