Sneak Peak!

Okay so my friend Shamari asked me to draw her Nico with copics. I actually offered if she wanted me to. She said yes. It was because I need copic practice. Speaking of which, winners of my contest please tell me what you want me to draw and what book you would like me to vote on! Thank you.

Anyways, here's the eye of Nico as a sneak peak. I already finished it. Three hours ago, in fact. But I wanted to ask something first. Would you guys like to see the process of it? I took many pictures along the way and wanted to know if you'd like to see that. I'm pleased with how it came out and think she'll love it.

Would anyone like to take a guess at which AWESOME character I drew Nico as? Would love to see what you think. It's a fictional character from a video game. There isn't much to go by, but just take a knock at it! XD

I'll either be posting the finished product (and process depending) tonight or tomorrow. That depends on how many people comment and stuff. Don't want you cheating now! And I need to know whether or not to post the process.

By the way, I think I might take requests. If anyone would like to request something, of course. I need practice and I want to keep drawing.

BTW I MADE A NEW OC HER NAME IS JOEY!

She's wonderfully gay and has a girlfriend

She's wonderfully gay and has a girlfriend. Don't know when I'll make the girlfriend. Ideas for design design of Jo's girlfriend?