Transgender

This drawing is supposed to represent a transgender person who was originally a man, but is now a female. Sorry about the bad photo quality it's nighttime and I don't want to wake anyone up with my bright light. I'll take a better picture sometime tomorrow. Yes I messed up on her forehead but oh well.

There's my finished flower child! Thank god I got the new update this will save so many chapters

There's my finished flower child! Thank god I got the new update this will save so many chapters. And it may not look it, but her shirt is shaded. There aren't much differences between this and the wip. Just the flower crown is more flowery, rose earrings, and flower pattern to the shirt. But she does have a name! It's not Eliza. It's Elijah.

I liked the idea of giving her a name that started with E and my friends and I were talking about girl named that sound good as guy names and guy names that sound good as girl names. It's my new obsession. I'll make a list and you guys can tell me your favorites! Btw, I give credit to another Wattpader/artist for the names Jane and James. I thought they were cute and had to include them but the obsession came from my friend at school who's birthday was today.

Girl names that sound good as guy names:
Mackenzie
Jane
Cleo
Jenn (as in Jennifer)
Ashley
Don't question it but I like Bella
Brittany
Leslie
Evelyn
Shannon
Kelly
Addison
Madison
Bailey (which I thought was unisex but according to this website is feminine)
Hannah

Guy names that sound good as girl names:
Michael
Zach/Zack
Elijah
James
Adam
Alan
Shawn
Dylan
Austin
Tyler
Owen
Aidan
Logan
Micah
Douglas

Any suggestions of names I should add to the list? And do you think I should draw a character for each name (except Jane and James) and just make them all a unique little bunch of weirdos? I'm doing it anyway XD If anyone wants like you can choose a name you want to make a character we can all make a squad. Elijah is mine though so you'd have to choose another one. Also you can't choose Jane or James. But let me know if you think this is a good idea or not I'm just bored looking for things to draw.

P.S. I didn't know that applying a name that is typically masculine to a female was very popular. But why not the other way around? I find them both to be very cool along with unisex names. I don't like names to be biased. So many people think it's horrific and dumb for a girl to have a boy's name. Why? Someone said if they named their son a name that blew up in popularity for girls, they'd change his name. And it doesn't seem very popular to give a boy a girl's name. I think it's cool. I'd love to have a guy's name! If I were male I wouldn't be ashamed to have a girl's name. It's badass, in my opinion. Not feminine. Plus it's just cute. I SWEAR GIRL NAMES ON GUYS ARE SO CUTE AM I WEIRD? I ALSO LIKE GUYS IN DRESSES AND WITH LONG HAIR LIKE WHY DO PEOPLE THINK TOMBOY GIRLS ARE OKAY BUT LIKE GUYS CAN'T BE FEMININE? UGH.