I haven't been tagged in awhile

WELP iiMeeples TAGGED ME FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON. HE MUST HATE ME. I WANT TO WATCH YOUTUBE DUDE. DAMNIT.

Rules:
1) Must post all rules.
2) Tag 15 people.
3) Answer 13 questions.
4) Create 13 questions.
5) Have fun.

Questions I have to answer:
1) Ketchup or mustard?
Well I don't like either. They're both disgusting. Sorry.

2) Most embarrassing name you've heard of?
Erm...Dick probably.

3) Favorite day of the week?
Saturday because it feels like a break day and I get to spend all day with my mom.

4) Public school or home school?
Public school but I want to be home schooled. Public school gives me anxiety and panic attacks.

5) Do you draw?
*looks at title of book* *looks back at question* Nah.

6) What's your grade in math?
Well we had a crazy teacher so I had a D but she was fired so I don't know what I have right now.

7) Favorite book series?
THE COLORS OF MADELEINE OH MY GOD THOSE BOOKS ARE GREAT I'M WAITING FOR THE THIRD BOOK GUYS JACKLYN MORIARTY IS MY FAVORITE AUTHOR.

8) Socks or barefoot?
Socks probably. I love socks. Feet are ugly.

9) Tea or coffee?
Tea to the max coffee is gross.

10) Do you know any vegans?
.........I am one? Other than myself I don't.

11) Favorite band?
They're not my favorite band, but Eyeshine is worth mentioning. I hung out with them most of today at Anime Matsuri. It's just Johnny and Polo. Johnny is a voice actor. Johnny Yong Bosch. Maybe you've heard of him? Yea this is my, what, 3rd or 4th time meeting him? They're so nice. Polo gave me a hug and we all took pictures. Check his Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter and you might find pictures of me. We did a face swap on Snap, I was in a video and group photo on Insta a Twitter. I might sound egocentric or something but I'm just gushing over their kindness and love towards their fans. Plus their music is good!

12) Showers or baths?
Depends on my mood. I couldn't pick one or the other.

13) What's your spirit animal?
HOBAN WASHBURNE!

Questions I need to create. God I'm bad at this:
1) Favorite Studio Ghibli movie?

2) Books or movies?

3) Lucky number?

4) How many pages are in the longest book you own?

5) Which part of the emo trinity are you apart of?

6) Favorite TV show?

7) Favorite fandom?

8) What pizza topping have you always wanted to try?

9) Internet friends or real life friends?

10) Favorite author?

11) Farthest place you've ever traveled?

12) Ever had to go to the hospital? If so, what for? And no your birth doesn't count.

13) Fictional character you wish were real so you could marry?

I guess this was kind of fun but I don't want to tag anyone. If you wanna do this because my questions are cool then go ahead. Cause I would love to see some answers to these. Welp here's a picture of Johnny and Polo:

 Welp here's a picture of Johnny and Polo:

ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY CONTEST BOOK PLEASE. MY ART CONTEST BOOK. I WILL ETERNALLY LOVE YOU. And winners of my last contest need to tell me what they want me to draw for them.