Joy and anger

I don't think joy took nearly as long as anger did. Jfc. But anyways I finished them both and I'm gonna put them on my wall I think.

 But anyways I finished them both and I'm gonna put them on my wall I think

Do you guys think I should add horns to joy just like anger? Just straight up? I might do that anyways

Here are the stories behind them as promised!

So anger has bite marks on her next right? The people all around her injected her with their venom. After awhile, the venom stopped hurting. It only gave her adrenaline. This was anger. So basically she got so fed up and sick of people giving her all this shit that she stopped being sad and gloomy about it and started to become angry. She hadn't noticed she'd become a monster full of venom herself. She hurt people and released the painful venom into them (hence the blood on her teeth) and became the thing she hated most without even knowing. All she wanted was a release. Her hair is split because she sees it two ways. Basically it represents her hypocritic actions. And her ears a bleeding because of all the things she's heard and all the nonsense she's had to listen to. The blood on her face dripped from her ears. The horns have no special meaning. I guess they grew and grew the more she became the monster she once feared. Also there's no reason her skin is blue. I guess you could say it's because of her mindless and selfish actions and her heart became cold but I just grabbed a blue color pencil.

Now onto joy. Her skin was supposed to be rainbow but it doesn't look like it. I tried. She's wearing band-aids and a cast on her neck. The neck part is a reference to tøp and Tyler's black neck. It shows a healing from the suffocating. The band-aids Basically show how she's making and effort to heal herself and be happy, even if the blood keeps spilling and the bad times keep rolling in. She won't let them get to her. Her eyes are closed to block her from a world with strange looks. Her hair has no explanation I just like it. But her skin was supposed to be rainbow because rainbow is a sign of homosexuality, more often referred to as gay. And since gay means happy I thought rainbow would be a perfect representation of joy. If I add horns, they'll go straight up and have bandages wrapped around them. So they can keep growing and won't break, making her have to start over again.

Hope you guys like it!

Here are some processes.