ONE

Chapter One:

Flying through the dark clouds was hell.

Dark shapes fell from the sky, burning as they went, and all she could do was stare. Loud screams of terror filled the air as they fell, whoever they were. They had wings, like she did, but theirs were burning away, crumbling to ashes as they fell like rocks from the sky.

She quickly got over her shock and began to flew faster, expertly dodging the falling... People? Were they people? If they even human, she didn't know.

Keep flying, she thought to herself. She was hardly able to escape the Flyboys that chased her earlier, so hopefully falling people would keep them away.

Dodging and weaving around the falling objects that happened to be on fire as well was a very difficult task. If the fire touched her wings, which as already very injured as it is, they would easily catch fire, causing her to burn with them.

She glanced at the ground, the objects seemed to lose its fire as it neared the ground. Maybe if she could just make it to the ground then—

A sharp pain hit her in the back simultaneously, she shrieked in pain. Fire seemed to crawl up her skin and she flapped her wings frantically to get it off, she began to fall, as she desperately tried to beat the fire away.

Time seemed to slow down as she finally got the rest of the smoking flames away just as she collided with a glass ceiling, making sharp glass prick her skin.

She fell on top of what seemed like a table her wings sprawled out to cover her. Blood pounded in her ears, leaving her body dazed and dizzy. When she heard a girlish scream, followed by a whizzing sound, she instantly moved away, not before something sharp lodged itself in her upper shoulder.

She hissed in pain, moving to fall on the ground. Glass shards pierced through her hand, drawing blood. Blackness crawled on her vision, "W–Who? Wha–What—?" A young male's voice stammered, unable to find his own words.

"... P–Please... Do...." she finally croaked before being consumed by darkness.

0/0/0/0

Kevin didn't know what to do, all of a sudden the bunker went crazy. Lights flashing, alarms blaring. He was surprised he didn't get a heart attack.

He got up and grabbing the nearest weapon to him, which happened to be a crossbow. He honestly didn't know what to expect was going to happen, so when something crashed through the glass roof, leaving glass shards everywhere, he panicked.

A person was sprawled out on the table with black wings that had identical patches of white on each wing respectively that were big enough to cover her body. He could tell that some of the feathers were damaged. They were burnt and smoking slightly, along with a few burn marks on their lower back.

He quickly shot the figure that laid on the table with the crossbow. The adrenaline running in his body made his hands shake, causing him to shoot more near it in the shoulder. The thing yelped in pain, falling on the floor, crushing the glass beneath it. He hesitantly walked over, "W–Who? Wha–What—?" Was all he could stammer out as he stared at what it was.

"... P–Please, do..." a small girl's voice croaked before the thing dropped, falling unconscious.

Kevin stared at it — her, whatever they were — astounded. He had know clue who, or what, this thing was. But, first and foremost he needed to figure out what the hell he was going to tell Dean when he got back.

0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0

Edited: 1/6/17