Chapter 4 : One step closer

"Ahhhh!Jihyo ahh!Mianhe(sorry)! I see nothing,I see nothing!"Gary quickly covered his eyes and ran out of the bathroom,banging the walls,trying hard not to open his eyes.He quickly leave forgetting about his phone to avoid the awkwardness. Jihyo could not believe what just happened,her jaw dropped and stared at the door for few minutes,and finally came back to her sense. "AH!So embarassing!"she shouted and quickly dressed herself and left. 

That evening,Gary could not pay attention to what he is doing. He kept thinking what just happened and that 'scene' could not leave his mind. "Ah!Stresss! I must forget it!" he kept hitting his head,but the more he hits,the more he remembered what happen. "What's wrong with you,your face is so red!",Gil, Gary's partner asked him as they finished their performance."Hyung,what to do...I've seen all of it,all of it."Gary said and sighed as his face blushed even more."I think you're sick,just go home and rest."Gil immediately answered him. 

As Gary reached home,he saw his bathroom all wet and his room in a mess. "She must have been so embarassed. I'm sorry yah,Jihyo.",he said in guilt. 

__________________________

Days passed,and they did not contact each other. It is monday again,which means they both have to see each other,unless they run away from filming. 

"Everyone,today will be a couple race",Myeok PD started which make things even weirder. The pair has been decided and both Monday Couple,Gary and Jihyo was asked to be a team again. Both of them was really awkward and they lost almost all the game,they did not speak much and the moment when the couples are asked to hold hands,they avoided it. The whole filming was really weird and with that it ended. 

"What's wrong with both of you?",Jaesuk quickly ask the two of them as he is always like a big brother taking care of everything.Gary and Jihyo looked at each other and kept quiet. "Something happen right?But remember,whatever happens in your life,don't bring it in to filming,when we film,we forget,ok?"Jaesuk reminded the two juniors. They just smiled and nod. Everyone started packing their things and leave the place. 

Gary was about to leave until he saw Jihyo standing at the side of the road waiting for her manager to pick her up. "You ok?"he suddenly walked beside her and asked which makes Jihyo jumped in shock."I'm alright,It's my fault anyway for not being alert." she looked down and quietly speak. "Jihyo yah,don't worry okay?It is between us,no one should know about this,Oppa would not tell anyone.I promise",Gary said trying to make Jihyo feel better. "You promise?" Jihyo said while showing her pinky fingers and Gary quickly responded,with that they did a pinky promise.Jihyo let out a smile,Gary too,when he see her smile. "Don't need to be embarassed for that,you're going to be my wife soon.",Gary suddenly speak and Jihyo's eyes widened and she hit Gary's head without a reply. "Yah,do you take it as a joke. Can't Oppa love you too?I'm a man too!"Gary said which makes Jihyo's heart beats faster. Jihyo's car reach just at that time and she quickly move into the car. "Oppa,stop joking!haha!Bye Oppa,see you!",she closed the door and left. 

Gary drive home and his mind is fighting among themself,to confess or not? He rolled at his bed for few hours looking at his phone,thinking to message Jihyo or to give up this girl he's been liking since 3 years ago.

[End of Chapter 4]