Chapter 7 : I'll show them

This chapter is related to Running Man episode 163. Enjoy!

__________________________

   Jihyo stretch her arms as she wakes staring at the scenery outside her balcony. "Oh! Gary Oppa's text yesterday! Ottoke! Did he found out something?"

     Jihyo quickly pick up her phone and dialed Gary's number.

*beep beep*

"Oh Jihyo yah! Morning!"

"Oppa! What do you mean you will settle the problem? what problem? Did you found out anything Oppa?"

"Yah yah, pabo(dummy). Ask a little slower could you? Nothing,really, just leave it to me"

"Don't do something silly alright? I will be in trouble"

"I won't. My princess's is the first priority! Jihyo, i'm having an interview now, talk to you later alright? Bye!"

*Gary hung up the phone*

        Jihyo felt so uneasy. She prepared herself and drove to her company. "Morning,Jihyo-ssi!" the clerk at the registration counter greeted her. "Seems like Gary Oppa didn't do anything silly." she relieved a sigh as everything seems normal in the office. "Jihyo!" suddenly a voice came from the back. "Oh! Unnie!"she turn around and saw her manager unnie rushing towards her. She drag Jihyo into her room and carefully lock the door. "I think Gary-ssi knows about it already." she said guiltily. "Knows about what Unnie? Why I can't be with him?" she said in shock. Her Unnie just quietly sigh,and the answer is obvious. "You know he's been liking you for a long time right? I'm afraid he will take action just to be with you."her Unnie said. "Don't let anything happen alright?Remember,you have to keep your feelings no matter how much you want him to be with you" she then remind Jihyo again. Jihyo which is troubled on both side just quietly leave.

       And as usual,the week was a tiring week for her,busy schedules everyday until when it is monday again.

       "Yes! Monday! Running Man filming time!" she surely still enjoy running man filming despite having to control herself from falling deeper into Gary's charm.

       "PD Jo, where's all the Oppa?"she ask as she reach the filming location, not seeing all the Oppa. "You'll find out later" PD Jo said and gave her a smile. Without thinking much,she went and dress herself up and the makeup artist put on a bright red lip colour on her. She was dressing in a white gown which makes her look as stunning as ever.

     "Come,Princess Jihyo" as soon as she finished dressing up, one of the PD lead her to a carriage parked outside. The white carriage,that looks exactly like those in the fairy tale makes her stunned awhile. "Eh?Princess?" she asked after getting her sense back. "Yes,special episode just for you"the PD smiled and close the door as she get in the carriage. She laughed upon seeing the FD Dong Wan, dressed as the rider of the carriage.

     Slowly in pace,the carriage move. Stil unsure about what is going to happen,she is brought to another location. Once reached, Dong Wan opened the door for her and walk her to the red carpet. She acted like a princess and walk along the red carpet feeling a little embarassed. She saw few man standing at the end of the carpet, her running man Oppa and a few other guy. As the distance is quite far,she could not see who is the guest. Meanwhile, the guys on the other side was all welcoming her warmly. Gary did not cheer,he was totally blank as she see her walk down the carriage. Beatiful. Was what he can describe his Monday Grilfriend. His jaw dropped as wide as he could.

      "Oh! BIGBANG is here?" she shocked as she saw G-dragon,Seungri, and Daesung,also known as Asia's most popular band. Indeed, it is a special episode, all about her as a princess and the rest of the guys fighting for her.

         The race starts with the guys showing their dancing abilities to steal Jihyo's heart. The dance starts with G-gragon's team(GD,Gary and Jaesuk). They dance and Jihyo really did enjoy herself watching her Monday Boyfriend,Gary, dancing. At least she don't have to keep her true feelings during Running Man filming, because they're couple in the show. The dance then continue with Seungri's team (Seungri,Haha,Jisukjin) and Daesung's team(Daesung,Jongkook,Gwangsoo). Feeling a little unfair because Daesung's team carried Jihyo in a bridal way and dance differently from them, both other team asked for another chance,fighting and complaining jokingly.

      They're given another chance to dance. Gary's team gets to dance again. They dance slowly and move towards Jihyo. She was smiling all the way,feeling awkward in the middle as her Oppa dance like crazy. They moved to her side,and her eyes met Gary's. He suddenly held her head with both of his hands. She did not moved away but stare back at him probably because he held her the same way few days back,she did not feel weird. They both stare at each other,and the next thing happen was, Gary moved his head towards her and his lips touched her cheeks. Yes,he kissed her. Infront of all the cameras, during filming,and when everyone is staring. It was so fast,she couldn't stop him. He wants her so badly,and wants to show evrybody how much he wants her. She was shocked and at the same time could not control and let out a broad smile.

      His heart too,was thumping so fast. The rest of them was shocked and their jaws open widely except for Kwang soo who tries to kiss Jihyo as well,to make things end in a hilarious way. Both of them blushed heavily.

      After all the chaos.They all teased Gary ."Don't talk to me now" was what he could say. His mind went blanked and he could not hear what they say. His mind paused at that moment.

    Meanwhile Jihyo,who is still smiling has to pick her favourite team. Instead of saying G-Dragon's team, she shyly said "Kang Gary" and touched her face.

     The rest of the filming too,was great. She 's been treated like a princess the whole day and really enjoy those moments when Gary said something sweet to her. It was disgustingly romantic. It was so annoying yet adorable to her.

      "Oppa! How could you do that." she hit Gary's head as soon as she saw him after the filming. "Trust me,your company will change those stupid rules after seeing how cute we are together." he replied her. "Stop joking. Eish!" she shyly reply him and they both greeted each other goodbye and went home.

        At his studio,Gary kept thinking of the moment when his lips touched her soft face. He smiled like he never did before. His heart,still beats like crazy and he miss her so badly. "I MISS HER!"he shouted to himself and feel how crazily in love he was. They just met an hour ago and he already miss her.

*beep beep*

To: Jihyo
Dinner together ? I miss my princess
From : Gary

Jihyo read the message. She smiled reading his message,but she didn't want to go over the limit. It would be bad if someone caught them meeting up constantly.

To : Gary
Mianhe Oppa, I feel so lazy to step out of my house. Next time perhaps?
From :Jihyo

She sent him the message, feeling a little guilty.

To : Jihyo
Knew you would say that! Yah! Open the door.
From : Gary

"Wae? Open my door? What is he saying?" she laugh at him thinking that he must've been so blur that he typed the message wrongly.

*ding dong*

Suddenly,the door bell rings.

[End of Chapter 7]