Chapter 18 : Sorry that I love you

"You don't trust my love for you?" he disappointingly asked. "Ani Oppa..please don't be like that.." she started sobbing but Gary was still frustrated about it. "Then? Or you don't even love me for real" he said to her ,this time raising his voice a little. "Oppa calm down...you know I love you.." she slowly said between her sobs. "Then why Ji Hyo yah..can you explain to me? You know I've always wanted to announce our relationship and you didn't even let me know that we actually could. Chang Jo-ssi openly accepted and told you, but yet, you did not bother to tell me...lying me for this whole time." he sighed and hold back his tears, trying hard not to look weak. "Oppa.. you have to trust me...I didn't know what is wrong as well. I know I love you a lot but somehow,sometimes, I'm still unsure about us." she told him in guilt. "Since it's like this...fine..Ji Hyo yah... we should give each other some time to think...we will temporary break up and give each other space. You should really think what you actually feel.." he sighed and move out of the house shutting the door with a loud 'bang'.

"Oppa..mianhae...." she cried out loudly.

________________________

    "UGHHH!"Gary slam his car door hard as soon as he entered his car. He punched the wheel with all his strength continuously until his hand reddened. "Things shouldn't be like that!" he screamed and started the car engine. He turned the radio volume to the highest,blasting the music throughout the aimless journey. He drove without direction with thoughts running in his head. The car finally stops, and he realized it is his favourite club. Where he would always have a few shots with Gil during Friday, but that was before being with Ji Hyo. He stopped visiting the club after being with her, giving her all his free time. Thinking about this makes him even more frustrated. He walked down and toss his car key to the jockey service. He move to the VIP lounge where his friends would always be. "Yo Gary Hyung!" Simon D , a rapper who is really close to him called out his name. "Pour me a cup, I'm not in a good mood." he coolly said and laid at the long couch. "What's wrong?" suddenly Gil came in to his view and asked curiously and handed him a cup of liquor. "Nothing...Don't bother me" he said angrily and gulped down the cup of beer and poured another cup. Gil sighed upon seeing him and walked away, giving him some time alone. They were all doing their own thing leaving few bottles on the table for Gary, hoping that he would calm a little after drinking. In a short period,he already gulped down a bottle of liquor. Anger still buried in him no matter how much he drinks. "Hey... you should stop drinking." one of Gary's friend came and took away his cup. "Leave me alone.." he said, a little annoyed and grab back his cup. "What's wrong with you today? " he again took back the cup Gary was holding. "I said leave me alone!" he stood up, drunken, and punched him in the face causing him to fall. It was definitely painful as Gary used to be a boxer, his nose bleed a little. "Yah yah... Waeyo.." Gil saw that incident and rushed towards them and hold on Gary before he punch other people. The rest of them leave the place without blaming his rude actions. They've been hanging out together for a long time and they could easily understand each other. "Leave me!" Gary flung off Gil's hand and fell on his knees. " Ji Hyo yah..." he cried in a very drunk condition and called out Ji Hyo's name continuously.

To : Ji Hyo

Come to *NAME* club now? Gary is in trouble. He needs you.

From : Gil

   "Oppa..." Ji Hyo slowly stood up from the floor and wipe off her tears. She has also been crying for hours. She quickly put on a coat and took her car keys and rushed to the location. "Oh..Ji Hyo, you're here. Sorry for disturbing you at such hour but he kept calling your name and doesn't want to leave." Gil awkwardly explained to Ji Hyo as he is not that close to her. "Kang Gary....time to go home.." Ji Hyo slowly called his name and tried to pull him up, while Gil helped her by pulling his another hand. "Why Ji Hyo...why..." he said drunken and repeatedly. "This is what he has been saying since just now.."Gil sighed and give up pulling him. He strongly carried him and flung him on his back. "Gil Oppa.. I think I'll drive him back. Carry to my car please?" Ji Hyo followed behind the strong man and told him. She then pointed where she parked her car and Gil followed. He slowly put him in the passenger seat. "Take care of him....wait! You've got no work right tomorrow?" he almost forgot her always-busy schedules and quickly asked. "No...I'm free. Don't worry! I'm going now.." she replied and move in to the driver seat.