Chapter 3 : Oh My God!

Jihyo slowly open her eyes. She felt like her head is going to burst. "Ah,I must have drank a lot."she thought to herself. She rubbed her eyes and look around the room, wondering where she is. Then when she turned her head to the other side of the bed,"Ah!Gary Oppa!",Jihyo was shocked when she found out Gary was sleeping beside her. Her voices and movement wakes Gary up. "Oh,Mongji you're awake. Oppa must have shocked you?I accidently fell asleep yesterday." Gary quickly explain himself upon waking. 

"But Oppa,how did i ended up here?",Jihyo asked and stands up,folding the blankets. "You know how drunk you was yesterday? And you're always so mysterious,Oppa don't even know where your house is",Gary said and smiled to her. "Ah,jinjja? Oppa,sorry for the troubles",Jihyo said in guilt."You've got no filming today right?But Oppa has a performance to catch later.We can't be going out together,I'm afraid the there will be rumors spreading after this." Gary tells Jihyo. "Then Oppa,why not you go wash yourself up first and i'll leave here after you leave.",Jihyo suggested as she can leave anytime because she's free. 

Gary then shower and get himself ready for the performance leaving Jihyo at the living room. As he finished, he walked out to the living room,preparing to leave. But,his footsteps stops by the smell of food. 

"Oppa! I've made you some breakfast. I just cooked what's available in your fridge. You must eat something before you work!",Jihyo said while passing a fork and knife to Gary. He felt so warmed by her and gave her a wide smile almost tearing his mouth apart. "So we're like married couple now?Haha!" ,Gary said teasing his cute monday girlfriend."Whatever you said,hubby.",Jihyo jokingly replied acting like she's her wife. To her, it might be just a joke,but Jihyo would never understand how happy Gary is,inside. 

Gary quickly eats the omlette and the sandwich Jihyo made. "Oppa is leaving,i'll give you my house key,remember to lock the door as you leave okay?Just return me the key next filming.Oppa has extra key.Do whatever you want to my house.Bye wifey!"Gary reminded Jihyo and continues acting like a married couple. "No hugs for your wife before you leave?"Jihyo again,jokingly answered him. But before she's able to laugh out loud about the joke,Gary grabed her and wrap his arm around her. Jihyo was shocked and didn't know what to response,her heart beats faster. Gary then left without a word. 

Jihyo then clean up the plates and stepped into his bed room. She was feeling so sweaty and relaxing in Gary's bathroom with a bathtub would be nice during a hot day like this."I should take a bath and leave after an hour." Jihyo mumbled to herself and steps in to the bathroom. She removed her clothes and and leave it on the bed then immersed herself into the bathtub,plucking in her earphones. 

__________________________ 

Gary starts his car engine and drove out. It doesn't took him long to realised that he left his phone home. "Jihyo..should be leaving right?". Without knowing the fact that Jihyo was completely relaxed and enjoying herself,Gary decided to make his way home. 

Gary slowly opened the door a took a peek inside. "Jihyo yah.." he called and there was no response. "Looks like she left",Gary said,a little bit disappointed as he was hoping that he can see her again. 

After a few comfirmation,Gary ran to his bedroom and fumbled up everything to look for his handphone. He was such a 'go-straight-Gary' and he did not realised Jihyo's clothes on his bed. 

"Ah! My bathroom!",Gary suddenly remembered he haven't search in the bathroom. He rushed to the bathroom and open the door roughly making a loud 'bang'.  

The next split second,he was shocked,he saw Jihyo right infront of his eyes, naked. She too saw him standing right infont of her. 

"Oh.My.God" they said together.

[End of Chapter 3]