A/N

Dear everyone,

Hallo, this is GoCrazyForPocky! I'm here to bring you news about the sequel.

So in the sequel, about five characters from the Pokémon series will be released into the Naruto World. Kai's appearance has also changed. Kai's Pikachu, Mai, will also not be in the story, since she wasn't able to go with Kai.

Kai will be away from Konoha for as long as Naruto as will, except she will also be missing a few key events. Also, from here on, she will be following her own storyline.

Anyways, you guys should be ready to ship her with anyone you think she should be with. I'll give you a small hint as to who will be in the story.

Someone who wears red and was featured in the original first episode of Pokémon.

Someone who you guys won't stop shipping Kai with.

Two hooligans and a cat.

One of my most mentioned characters in the beginning, middle, and ending of this book.

Two damned characters.

An old lady.

And a few more characters. Anyways, I'm about done here.

But I want to sincerely thank all of you for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful day, night, evening, month, week, decade, year, or whatever.

If you ever want to chat or have any questions, message me.

I'll see you all (hopefully) in the sequel.

Byze!

Sincerely,

GoCrazyForPocky

P.S- I'll be editing this story sometime soon!