Chapter 5

*Jakes POV*

I arrived at the party late, and started looking for my girlfriend, when I see her and her three best friends twerking on the coffee table drunk.

At first I laughed at how adorable Maddy looked twerking her little butt off, but then realised how many guys were hitting on her, giving her more drinks and looking up her dress.

I stormed over to her and said in a stern voice "Maddy get down from there!"

"You don't own me!" She replied clicking her fingers in my face. Furious at her I picked her up and swung her over my shoulder and took her into the bathroom to have a word to her in private.

"What was that for?" She angrily pouted. She looked so cute when she was  mad.

"You need to stop making a fool of yourself and all the guys out there were taking advantage of your drunk state."

After a few more attempts to calm her down I could see that she was starting to come around and agree with what I was saying.

"I'm sorry Jakeyy, I didn't mean to. I love you" She looked up at me with her puppy dog eyes that she knows I can't resist.

"That's okay Maddy, Love you too" I say cupping her checks in my hands and moving my face close to hers kissing her passionately.  Just as the kiss was getting really hot and heavy she started making her way down to my pants, unzipping my jeans whilst bitting her lip.

I hesitate briefly before stoping her, "Wait Maddy... I..I don't want to take advantage of you while your drunk, I would never forgive myself for doing something like that to you" I stutter.

She glared at me with pure anger in her eyes storming from the bathroom, Not giving me a chance to say anything to stop her.

I decided to go and find her because I didn't want her to do anything stupid whilst she was angry at me. Making my way through the crowded room I spot Gemma grinding up against some guy singing "If I was your girlfriend, I would never let you go..." I pulled her aside to ask her if she had seen Maddy. "No go away...I'm busy having fun!" She slurred going back to her typical random party hook-up.

I walked away knowing that I wouldn't get anything off her. Looking for her other two bestfriends, I shortly spot Caroline sexually posing between a group of 10 guys for Clickz photography laughing hysterically as if there was nothing wrong in the world. I tapped her on the shoulder and asked her if she had seen Maddy.

" No I havn't but come get a photo with me" She said pulling me into where the camera was pointed. I smiled for the camera then made my way to the next room in hopes to find Maddy.

In the corner of my eye I can see Marwan chatting up DJ TITTIES, taking snapchats to send to all his friends. "Hey bro have you seen Maddy?" I call out a few metres away.

"What?" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I repeat myself whilst moving closer and speaking a lilttle bit louder. "Yeah I just saw her going up stairs..why?" Marwan asked, concerned. "Never mind thanks bro"

I rushed upstairs looking through every room, untill I am only left with the master bedroom to check. Slowly reaching for the handle I hesitantly open the door, holding my breath.

I couldnt believe my eyes, maddy was on the bed under some random topless guy, making out without a care in the world.

"MADDY HOW COULD YOU!"