Chapter 2

*Carolines POV*

Gemma looked at me speechless as if I had just killed someone. Her eyes started to well up and her lips began to tremble. She avoided my piecing glare as I asked "What is this? Why do you have it? Explain yourself!"

"It's a... a..." Before she could finish her sentence I interrupted in a comforting tone.

"Gemma it's okay, just tell me one thing, who was it with?" As I looked down to see what the result said. Gemma's shakey hand snacthed the test from me and she stared at it. I couldn't tell whether the test was positive or negative, her face gave nothing away. As a tear rolled down her cheek I grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. "It's going to be okay" I said. But all I could really think was, if it was positive would every thing be different and would it be okay? Or if it's negative would Gemma be happy or dissappointed?

As she wispered in my ear the results of the test, I gave her one big bear hug and wiped away her remaining tears.

"Please don't tell the others! Just not yet anyway." She pleaded with her eyes wider then ever.

"I promise" I looked at her with a promising smile but i'm worried that a secret this big will eventually come out of me whether I like it or not.

As we walked towards Marwan and Maddy, we looked at each other as if nothing had happened.

"What took you so long, have you guys been crying?" Maddy asked in a concerned tone.

"We were just fixing our make-up, why is that a crime?" I snapped

"Gosh can't we go to the ladies without being interrogated!" Gemma said jokingly.

"What is this border security!" I added before giving a laugh, that even to my own ears seemed fake.

Marwan and Maddy exchanged confused glances and everything just went silent.

The entire car ride to Maddy's house was awkard. It was as if they had suspicion upon our back stories. Whenever someone started talking the conversation quickly died, as if it seemed like there were two different groups in the car. Maddy and Marwan in the front VS. Gemma and I in the back. So I quickly told Maddy to turn the radio on to try and break the tension. When our song came on we all started screaming with excitement. We all started to sing to Miley Cyrus' song 'We can't stop'. We believe that this is our party anthem and that it was written specifically for us as it resembles us at partaaays!!