Questions Answered

Ok, I was going to write this chapter two weeks after I posted the last one, but there was a Wattpad update on my iPad and I couldn't get off the book I was on. It was just a really weird glitch. At least I could read it.

So question 1 was: How long did it take until you were comfortable eating gooey foods? For this question, my answer would be that it's a little different for everybody. When I first got them on it was about a week until eating was pretty much normal. After changing them it was only a day or around an hour, depending on what's changed. I have a friend though that took her a while to get used to that. It took her maybe 2-3 weeks at first when she got them on, the it takes her about four days after they are changed. So it really depends on how bad your teeth are and what's been changed on your braces.

Question 2: Do they feel weird? At first, yes. And after changings too. But, like above, it can be different for different people. I got used to mine after only a week, and now I don't even know they're there!

Question 3: How long have you had yours? This is a hard one. Now I have to do math. So I got mine the summer after fifth grade, and right now school is almost over and I'm in seventh grade, so it would be about two years ago. I believe it was the summer of 2014.

I'm actually surprised that there were only three questions with all this time to post questions. Well, I guess I'll have to post again after something changes in my braces. I'm afraid that might be a while...

Well, that's all.