Braces Pain

This chapter is going to have some stuff about braces pain, and it will also have info on my next chapter which is filled with answers to you, the readers, questions about braces.

So I know that throughout this book I talk a lot about pain, and how it's going to hurt when you get used to it, but I make it sound scary for some of you who are going to get braces. Braces are painful sometimes, but it is totally worth it. The pain is worth having a beautiful smile in the end. 

When my orthodontist told me that I first needed braces all that time ago, I started crying. I really didn't want braces. But once you have them, they're not all that bad. Braces are just one more step to making you beautiful (or handsome, for guys). Once you get your braces off, you'll be so glad you got them. You'll look in the mirror and know that all these months of braces are worth it.

So, I just wanted to say that so that my readers who are going to get braces aren't all that terrified anymore. Once you get them the fear will end.

Now about the next chapter. In this chapters comments, post questions that you have about questions, and I'll answer them in the next chapter. I'll give some time so that everyone will get to post their questions, but I'm not going to give you a month. So after you read, post a comment. If there are lots of questions then I'll try to get most of them. If not then I'll just do the ones I have. Try not to repeat a question that anybody has, and if you want me to credit you for asking the question then tell me to put your name on the story, if not don't say anything.  If there's a question that's repeated I'm going to put the name of the person that asked it first. No fighting!

Ok, now post your questions and I'll answer them later!