Chapter 4

Scarlet's POV: We landed on the shore of Neverland my outfit changed the minute we landed.

(imagine the books and the Bags,earrings and bracelet aren't there just the outfit)

"do you like your new outfit love" i Heard him say i smiled at him 

"I love it Peter thank you so much for this i owe you my life"

"Oh i forgot to mention that your sleeping with me in my tent can't have the lost boys looking you up and down because you belong to my eyes and mine alone"He says which made me Blush so hard i had to look away but the minute i did i was pulled into his strong firm chest.

"Don't hide your blush from me love it makes me love you even more than i already do"he says pulling away from me and kisses me on my cheek then taking my hand in his as we walked to the camp.

Peter Pan POV: When we got to the camp i saw most of the lost boys training, and the rest counting the weapons and shaping them for hunting with i saw Felix my trustful partner in crime standing watching the little ones who were only ages 8 or 9 years old, i looked at my love the girl who stole my heart the minute we set eyes on one another she was looking around the camp with an amazed look on her face which made me happy inside i heard someone shout "Pan is back and he has brought a girl" i looked at all the lost boys 

"Boys come and meet our First lost girl Scarlet Miles" I Yelled out to them as they all walked over to us dropping what they were doing and looking at her god they better not try anything or there dead and that's true.

"I'm Felix Pan's trustful partner in crime its nice to meet you Scarlet Miles"i hear Felix say to my girl it feels so good to call her my girl 

"Please just call me Scarlet or Scar i'm okay with either"she says looking at him then i noticed she was getting hungry as i could hear her stomach rumbling from here and i' m sure the lost boys heard her as they turned around and ran to the fire pit and started to cook her food see i have them trained.

Scarlet's POV: I was still holding onto Peter Hand i wonder why they call him Pan and not Peter that's a question i will ask him later when we are in bed,not in that way of course we just met and already we are dating as i sat down on the tree log Peter told me that he had to go and do something before he sat down and eat so i was sitting on the tree log myself until i felt someone beside me i looked beside me and say Felix Peter's trustful partner in crime and in charge of the camp when Peter is away doing his own thing, he looked at me then looked me up and down, um Peter wanna hurry up and get back here.

"Hey i saw you were sitting here by yourself so i came to keep you company while pan is away doing his own thing"Felix said while looking at me 

"Does he always do that go off my himself"i Say

"Yes he does but don't question it when one of the lost boys asked him why he keeps disappearing he killed him in front of us to prove a point so never ask pan why he keeps disappearing and don't follow him or he will get mad and we hate for him to kill someone as beautiful as you Scar"wait a minute is he having a crush on me but i'm Peter's girl not his gr Peter where are you 

"Um okay now i'm scared and why do you guys call him Pan why not call him by his first name"he looked away which made me realize that i said something wrong and he noticed it 

"No you didn't say anything wrong its just we call him Pan because He's our leader the boss if you call him the only people that can call him Peter is well you just whatever you do please don't do anything stupid like go off on your own and stay in camp where we can see you and you must have one of the older lost boys or Pan with you just in case you get drowned by the mermaids or kidnap by pirates but even then we have your back that's all you need to know really oh and Pan tends to get angry sometimes and when he does don't go near him as he will hurt you and judging by his face just earlier when you came into camp i know that he loves you and won't hurt you and he will disappear to his thinking tree to calm down alone so you just stay here with us and don't follow him cause it will end badly for you"the minute he says that i was just finished my food, i gave it to the lost boy who took it off of me and put it with the rest of them then looked back at Felix.

"Um its getting late and Peter isn't back and he said that i have to sleep in his tent but i have no clue where that is can you show me please"i Said looking at him as he nodded and pointed to the tent that was bigger then the rest of them

"Thank you Felix"i said as i stood up and walked to the tent as i got to the door i was pulled in by two strong arms and all i heard was the zip of the tent going up oh my god what is going on and i felt someone arms going around my waist from behind and their nose nuzzled into my neck

"What took you so long I've been waiting for you in here"i recognized that voice it was Peter i didn't say anything i just giggled 

"I was talking to Felix as you walked off i missed you plus i was tired that's why i came in here"i said pulling out of his embrace and walking over to the bed and sitting down on it waiting for him to poof me a pair of pajama's but he didn't he just walked over to me and sit down beside me what  he did next made me smile.

Warning Sexual Scenes well not a lot though just not as much details if uncomfortable skip to next chapter.

He Kissed me again we haven't kissed ever since we left my house. his tongue licked the bottom of my lips wanting access which i did, i opened my mouth and in went his tongue god he feels so good he layed me down on the bed gently as if i was going to break he was about to pull my top off when i pulled away and looked at him

"Are we about to you know"i trailed off hoping he got the hit 

"Yes we are but only if you want to i know we just met but i feel like i have known you my whole life and i won't hurt you i will be gently i promise"he says and for my reply i took my top off leaving me in my Red Bra and kissed him things got heated quite fast his top was ripped off literally ripped off then our bottom half was taken off of us and we were both naked he on top of me.

He looked at me as to say "are you ready"look i just nodded as he puts his thing into me gently and slowly, the minute it is in it hurt at first because i haven't done it before but the more he pulled in and out the more it got painless and i enjoyed it.

We were at it for a good couple of hours then he pulled out but and fell beside me and pulled me to his bare strong yet firm chest holding me close to him as we both fell asleep in each other naked arms.