Chapter 3

Henry's POV: I Walked back into my Adopted mum's House and called on Scarlet as she didn't come to the station i knew she didn't want to come as our Birth mum was there but i was there and so was out Adopted mum i shouted on her again but there was no answer, so i walked up the stairs and to her bedroom door as i opened her door i didn't see her i checked her bathroom she wasn't in there and that's when i saw it the note on her bed i walked over to her bed and sat down picking the note and saw my name on it.

I opened it up and saw my sister hand writing:

Dear Henry, 

I'm sorry for having to say goodbye through a note but i didn't have a choice i had to leave i couldn't stay there not when i'm feeling lost and we have a mother that only loves one of her kids which is why i met a boy his name is Peter Pan, i know what your gonna say she's crazy but its true and we have flew away to Neverland please don't be sad or cry i will still come back and visit you it just won't be soon like i said its Emma fault i had to leave i want to feel loved Henry and wanted i can't get that if Emma is here at our House every single day tell Regina i love her and thank you for what she did for me and being the best mother figure i could ask for good bye Henry i love you so much.

Lots of Love 

Scarlet Miles.

I heard My mum and Adopted mum along with my grandparents and Mr.Gold and his wife Belle i stood up with the note still in my hand and walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen and found them all sitting on the chairs in the island they all looked at me as i hold the note up in the air for them to see it they just stared at it

"Henry what are we looking at here"My Birth Mother Said i'm so mad right now how dare she is make my sister leave me

"Where's Scarlet Henry i would want to see her since we haven't saw her in like 2 weeks"My Grandma Asked me then i blurted out 

"She isn't here she left the piece of Paper i hold in my hand is her leaving note" The look on their faces says it all 

"Let me see that note Henry " My Adopted mother said as i walked over to her and handed her note she began reading the note out loud so everyone can hear as for me i already read it but i listened again so that i could see my Birth mother face when she finds out how much she hurt Scarlet.

  Dear Henry,

I'm sorry for having to say goodbye through a note but i didn't have a choice i had to leave i couldn't stay there not when i'm feeling lost and we have a mother that only loves one of her kids which is why i met a boy his name is Peter Pan, i know what your gonna say she's crazy but its true and we have flew away to Neverland please don't be sad or cry i will still come back and visit you it just won't be soon like i said its Emma fault i had to leave i want to feel loved Henry and wanted i can't get that if Emma is here at our House every single day tell Regina i love her and thank you for what she did for me and being the best mother figure i could ask for good bye Henry i love you so much.

Lots of Love

Scarlet Miles.

Once my adopted mother was done reading the note she stood up and looked at My Birth Mother with an angry face Mr.Gold then stood up and looked at My Adopted mother

"Regina calm down we will find her and at least we know she is with someone who will take good care of her and you shouting at Swan will make no difference"Mr.Gold said to my adopted mother he was right though but still doesn't change the fact that my sister is gone we all just sat there thinking about where Scarlet is and thought that she wasn't happy here so where ever she is she has to be happy with that boy she is with.