Surprise

*At the studio*

Aug: what up nigga

Currensy: hey Man U ready to make another hit tonight!

Aug: yea always bruh

Currensy: ok well the exclusives already produced the beat and I already did my verse so all it's missing is ur vocals!

Aug: damn y'all was on y'all shit today I see

Currensy: yea! But u go head in there an do to shit cause we got shxt we need to handle an u kno it

Aug: aight !

* Aug finishes the song and he is talking business with currensy... *

Currensy: So I got ten 5 oz. bags I need u to sell for me by the end of tonight. And if u use my shit it will be your ass! You got me?!

Aug: yea whatever nigga. You know I don't wanna smoke you fake ass shit anyways!

Currensy: quit talkin an go sell my shit. U got 3 hours!

Aug: aight

------Aug on the street selling-------

*Bria calls aug*

Aug: hey Bria what up

Bria: Babe I'm bored and tired. Are u almost done?

Aug: yea give me another hour and ill be on my way

Bria: ok I love you

Aug: *talkin to a buyer* $30 for this bag my nigga

???: aight bruh. Thanks an this better not be fake or ill kill ya ass! I got people everywhere nigga

Aug: whatever man take yo shit an go

Bria: who were you talking to and why did you say $30 for a bag?!?!?!

Aug: babe calm down I'm just doin what I gotta do to support my family

Bria: SO YOU GO OUT AND SELL DRUGS AGAIN?!?!? YOU HAVE A CHILD FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

Aug: would you rather not have nice things??

Bria: ID RATHER HAVE NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAN TO SEE YOU GO DOWN LIKE YOUR BROTHER!!

Aug: FUCK U man! I'm tryin to do shit for you and u don't appreciate shit!

Bria: See your not even listening to me... I appreciate what you do I just don't wanna see u get hurt! I just heard him say that shit to you and that means he will kno where you are at all times and I don't want u putting your child in harms way!

Aug: Bria I know what the fuck I'm doin out here. I been doin this for 5 years I don't need you tellin me how to do my fucking job

Bria: Your such an asshole!

Aug: I gotta go sell this stuff ill just talk to you when I get home

Bria: bastard.. *hangs up the phone*

Aug POV: I'm just tryin to do this shit and a nigga act like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't wanna put my child in harms way but I want to support my family. But maybe Bria is right... Maybe I do need to stop this now that Kay is in the picture....

End of POV

Aug: aye this is my last bag and this is some quality shit! You want it?

???: yea ill take it bruh

Aug: $30

???: ight here man

Aug: thanks my nigga! Enjoy yo shit

???: always enjoying this shit *laughs*

------ driving back to the studio-----

Aug: Here is to money now can I have the ring?

Currensy: thanks for doin the work for me bruh! Here is your ring... You gonna propose to your girl aug????

Aug:We kinda jus got into it so I might wait a while til she calm down

Currensy: aight that somethin... Hope it works out for ya

Aug: thanks bruh.

---- driving home---------

Bria: what do you want *screaming thru the door*

Aug: let me apologize please. I was acting like a d*ck and wasn't thinkin straight

Bria: ugh fine... This better be good!
*opens the door*

Aug: oh it is babe. *standing in front of her*

Bria: alright talk!

Aug: Babe I'm sorry for yelling at you and cursing at you. I shouldn't have done that. I know how much stress your under with you just giving birth and watching Kay the first night. I'm sorry that I let my anger get the best of me. I will try really hard not to do it again. I Promise! I'm here now and I hope you'll let me stay for a long time. *kisses her on the forehead*

Bria: awwwh I forgive you babe but u need to learn to control your anger! Don't do no stupid shit like that again. You made me so mad (gco)

Aug: ssshh that's not it... *gets on one knee* I love you more than anything in this world. I love our beautiful daughter that we made even more! I know I haven't been here for you all the time but I want to be there for you now. I will stop my street life ways and try this music thing for a bit to see if I like it. Ill also try this anger management shit to stop getting attitudes at the smallest things. All of this just for you and my baby but I just want to know if you will do one thing for me and umm ........ Will you marry me Bria Michelle Williams?