Hell on earth

Bria: *entering the house* wtf is this?!?!? What are you doing with her!?!? Here right now when your suppose to be telling you mom about her son but your over here accepting head from this dumbass slutty ass hoe????!!!! Something your suppose to ask me for cause trust I can do a whole lot better than this slut! Believ that! But aug we are suppose to be in this relationship together but now I'm thinkin I'm the only one who cares. U just left me alone to be with this girl.

Bee: I'm not a hoe

Bria: says the girl that twerks and sucks dick for a living!!!! You were suppose to be my best friend not a man stealer. Out of all men you take mine??? Wtf is your problem. Who does that to their best friend????

Bee: we all know he wanted me more than you to begin with. Ever since he saw me at K.O.D (strip club)

Bria: fuck you Brianna. And is this reall true aug?!?! You'd rather be with her than me??

Aug: Lemme explain.... All I want is you but as of lately u haven't been satisifying my needs. And we been fighting way to much lately. I love you I do and the only person I wanna be with and can see myself with is you! Your my only love I was jus using Brianna cause like u said she is a hoe so I can hit it and quit it anytime with her. No feelings involved! Please I was planning on calling it off tonight but she started and once she started it was hard to think straight and get her to stop. Please don't leave me baby cause I need you. Your my heart and soul!

Bria: I don't want to lose you baby. We been through so much. I wanna stay with you but right now I don't know if I can trust you for a while. And for the record if that's what u wanted all you had to do was ask... I woulda done way better than her

Bee: y'all get the fuck outta my house disrespecting me like that. Nd Bria give me my spare key cause your no longer welcomed bitch. I hate u and we are no longer friends of now

Bria: gladly hoe! And stay the fuck away from my man

Aug:bye bitch

Bee*slams her door shut*

------walkin to there cars------

Bria: don't think we're truly back together. I love you and will still be with you but don't think I trust you cause I don't. I truly don't, not after what u jus put me through.

Aug: I understand I was jus mad that you didn't want to have sex with me and I needed it cause I been real stressed out lately

Bria: well I have a good reason for it too!

Aug: why?!

Bria: When I tell you just promise me you won't leave me all alone....

Aug:ok I promise

Bria:you remember the last time we had sex.... Well u went full speed and forgot to pull out soo.... Umm wel I err, we'll I'm pregnant. That's why I haven't been doin anything with you cause I been sick :(

Aug: why didn't u tell me sooner?

Bria: because I didn't know how to tell you. I thought you would flip out and leave me. I was so angry at you for leaving me all the time and I jus couldn't find the time to tell you

Aug: I'm so sorry babe. And is never leave you. I love u way to much to hurt u like that. I'm so happy to have a mini aug/Bria in ur stomach. I'm so sorry I messed around with that hoe. I truly hope you forgive me for thAt shit!!!

Bria: I forgive you but I won't forget. Just remember that.

* at the house*

Bria: I'm goin to bed cause I'm tired

Aug: can I still sleep with you

Bria: yea... I never said I stopped loving. I still love your touch,your body and ur mind. Don't ever forget that.

Aug: ok thanks

Aug POV:

Im so happy my baby forgave me. I'm to excited to have a kid on the way but that means I gotta give up the street life but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. I need to have this money for my soon to be family. Hustling is all I kno besides singing. I guess ima have to go to singing but we will see how this turns out. I'm jus happy I got my shit straight and I'm only focused on my love and my baby.....

End of POV

A/N : this was a crazy chapter... Shit jus gets crazier and crazier !!! Stay tuned fans nd don't forget...

🔹Comment.Vote.Like🔹