Confession

Bria: Hey why didn't you answer me when I called you earlier??? Are you hiding something from me?

Aug: Calm down guh! I didn't here my phone and I jus checked it so I called back. I'm on my way home now. Ill be there in 10 minutes!

Bria: ight ill see u soon then.

• 10 minutes later at Bria's house •

Aug: * walking in the front door *

Bria: hey bae I'm sorry for yelling at you on the phone it's jus I feel lik I'm doin something wrong and that's why u dont want to be with me....

Aug: never that it's jus ... I've been handling business that's all.

Bria: that's what you always say. Can you at least tell me what kind of business it is?

Aug: I'm tired of keeping this from you so I guess I'll just tell you now. And do not act like a Bixch bout it when I'm done talkin. Ight?

Bria: ok and for the record I never act lik a bixch

Aug: ok. *takes a deep breath* the reason I've been leavin is because I been out on these streets grindin and hustling.

Bria: how have you been doin this so called " grindin and hustling" ?

Aug: I been sellin drugs wit my older bro Mel

Bria: *starts cryin* u told me you were done with that. *starts getting mad* did he make you do this?!?!?!

Aug: no it was my decision. I wanted to make sure I had money for the both of us. And money to take care of my people. This is life and this is what I gotta do and what I wanna do. I do this so we will always be straight gurl. There's nothin else I kno how to do so this is all me

Bria: if its money you want or need you could get a job jus lik the rest of us. You don't have to do this. This isn't meant for you. I don't kno I guess I'm sayin is that I don't want you out there cause I dont want no one to take your life. I love you too much and if that ever happened I would die*cryin* I jus ... I jus cant Aug I can't ... * walks to another room*

Aug: come back Bria! U know this is the only thing I kno how to do. I can't get a damn job. And trust no one will get me cause I'm always with my nigxa's so I'm never alone. We all got each others backs

Bria: * turns around* Just promise me you won't get hurt. I need you. I love you. I can't live without you!

Aug: I promise Bria I won't get hurt

Bria: ok... Its late.. Are you gonna come get in bed with me?

Aug: yea come on * picks her up and carries her to the room. Places her on the bed*

• Aug takes off his shirt and gets in the bed•

Bria: goodnight baby

Aug: goodnight love

To Be Continued.......
🔹Comment. Like. Vote🔹