It's always cliché, isn't it... (ch 13)

Ah, History, the most boring class of them all. Honestly, why do we need history? It's full of dead old pedophiles...

Why do I call them that, you ask? Well, it's because most of the guys married girls that could be their children or grandchildren. That's just messed, you know? Now, people just do it to kill of their spouse and take their money.

And, speaking of chicks marrying really old dudes just to kill them off and get their money, we have one of those here at this school, in this very class! Who, you ask? Shayla Monte.

Okay, so I was with Rachel, naturally, and while we were hanging out, we saw her making out with some creepy old dude that looked super rich. And, in case you were wondering, Shayla turned nineteen a couple weeks ago. Yeah, she's been reclassified before.

Ah, gotta love them pedo's. Nah, just kidding, they're creepy old perverts. Like James.

I shuddered at the thought. Why had I thought of him? I told myself that I wouldn't... Oh jeez, am I turning out to be like one of those chicks that loves the old guy that tried to rape her?

Damn... I need Rachel right now.

"Danny!" Mr. Jackson yelled, throwing his white board eraser at me.

I ducked at the last second, then smiled innocently as the whole class began laughing and Mr. Jackson and the kid behind me were glaring.

"Sorry," I said to Mr. Jackson, then turned around to face towards Anya. "Sorry, Anya. I didn't mean for it to hit you. I just didn't want to be hit in the face again."

"Yeah, yeah," she snapped, slamming the eraser against my shoulder. "Just take it back up to Mr. Jackson."

I nodded obediently and grabbed the eraser, then walked up to the front of the room. Hey, it's not my fault that she's scary and can kill someone just by looking at them... Oh well, the bell should be ringing any second now.

A long beep came from the speakers. Ah, wonderful, the bells aren't working. Again... Oh well, at least this class is over. And now off to Trig, with Rachel!

Later, during Art

"Danny, nice job!" the art teacher, Ms. Davis complimented me. I smiled and nodded in thanks, my cheeks heating up a little due to the sudden stares. "Go on, get back to work everyone. You're all doing very well," she added after noticing the stares.

"Nice, Danny," Rachel said as she patted my back.

"Yeah, thanks," I said, the sarcasm in my voice was noticeable, very noticeable.

"Well, it is really nice," Jason added with a shrug.

"Yeah, I guess..." I continued to redraw the image that was in my mind onto the paper.

What am I drawing, you may ask. Well, that's a secret, but I guess I can tell you. It's pretty much just angel wings and some roses. The wings are in the center and are surrounded by several roses with thorny vines connecting the roses together. Purdy, huh?

I groaned as I finished drawing yet another rose. Okay, maybe this wasn't such a good idea... There's a lot of detail and other stuff that needs to be in here...

I looked up at the clock and groaned. Still a half an hour of drawing... Torture I say, torture! I just want to go home and sleep, or find Cameron and--

I mentally slapped myself and yelled at myself inside of my head. 'Shut up! Not in school! What if you let something out? Then you'll definitely get Cameron fired since he can still be considered a pedophile,' I screamed at myself in my thoughts.

I just can't help it. He's just so, so... I don't know... It's just something about him that's there. Yup, cliché moment, I know.

Thoughts like these ran through my mind as I finished drawing two more roses. Then, I started to draw the vine and thorns. I only had a little bit left to draw when the bell rang, so I decided to stay after and finish while the image was still fresh in my head.

Slowly, I swirled the vine around, connecting it to another rose, then finally bringing it back to meet at where I started to draw the vine. I added a few extra thorns near the ends to make it look less naked, then put it in my art folder after signing my name on it.

"Finally, I'm finished," I mumbled to myself as I walked down the empty hall way, heading towards the nearest exit so I could start heading home, or at least to Rachel's house so I can go with her to grab my stuff from Danielle's house.

When I walk, I usually end up doing really weird things, like skipping, hopping, you know, acting like I'm all high.

Well, today I decided to skip down the street, almost bumping into and running over several people. Each time, I ended up laughing, then laughing even more when I saw the dirty glares that I was getting from them.

"So much fun," I murmured, slowing to a walk. I glanced down at my phone to check the time, then frowned, seeing as it was almost 5:30. Wow, I didn't think that I'd stayed after for that long...

The way to Rachel's passed several alley's and side streets that weren't busy or crowded, and would get me there quicker. So, as soon as I reached one of the side streets, I walked down it, then down another and another before I came to an alley.

I stopped and looked down at the road, then at the two buildings. Doesn't bad stuff always happen in an alley? Oh, gee, that makes me feel better.

While shaking my head, I took a few steps forward. I'm already this far and almost to Rachel's house, so it'd be pointless and time wasting to just turn around and go the long way. I walked farther into the alley, but stopped when I heard something. It wasn't a voice, or footsteps, it sounded kind of like a mix of the two.

I went to take another step after the sound stopped, but was grabbed by someone. "Don't move or make a sound, got it?" the man growled into my ear, holding a knife up to my throat and a pointing something at my back. I nodded as best as I could with the knife pressing up against my skin.

"Walk forward and don't make a sound or do anything stupid," the man growled again, removing the knife from my neck and pushing the thing he was holding against my back into my spine. I held in a yelp and did as I was told until we came to a door.

I watched as he unlocked it, then pushed me inside and told me to go up the steps. I followed obediently, mainly because I didn't really feel like dying right now or any time soon and partially because I was curious.

Yeah, I'd be the cat the got killed...

We turned and went into a door on our left after climbing all of the stairs. What was beyond the door surprised and shocked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! What's on the other side of the door? Why did the guy take Danny and what does he want with him? So many questions!!!! lol just kidding. Well, I still need ideas of who should play as Danielle. Oh, and I think I might add a few more characters, but I'm not sure yet... And thanks to everyone that's reading this, leaving comments, and liking all the stuff I write. It's good to know that people like it :) lol thanks again and have fun reading!