Torn in Two (yaoi story)

So, this is a yaoi, boyxboy, boy's love story. If you don't like that stuff, then leave right now. Also, this is my first story, so please don't be rude when you comment. Please and thank you~ Enjoy reading and have a nice day~ ♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed softly as I rolled back over onto my side, bored out of my mind. Today was just like every other Sunday: my parents were out drinking, getting high, and probably doing whatever they laid their eyes on. I don't really mind that they're gone, though. That means less time that I have to spend with my abusive father and mother.

I guess I probably should introduce myself... Hello, my name is Daniel Jackson, but please, call me Danny. My parents are abusive, but usually aren't home to do anything really bad. We live in an old, small, two-bedroom house that's smashed in between two large apartment complexes. I'm an only child, so were both of my parents, so the only other family I have is my grandparents, which I don't see very often... So, let's get back now.

I was laying on my bed when I heard my cell phone ring from under my purple skinnies. Heaving myself up and over to my bed, I grabbed my phone and read the text from my best friend, Rachel, which made me smile. The text read 'get ready we're going shopping in an hour!' I grinned and ran over to my closet, and grabbed a pair of red skinnies,purple boxers , a black Black Veil Brides band tee, and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower, do my hair, and get ready.

When I finished with everything, I, to be honest, looked amazingly sexy. I smiled at myself in the mirror, then ran to my room to get my shoes, iPod, and phone after hearing Rachel's car horn. I saw her grin when she saw me come running out of the house and towards her car, hopping over the door of her convertible, then settling in my seat.

"About time," Rachel said in a joking manner. "Jeez, what took you so long? All I said was get yourself ready to go shopping, not to go on a date."

I smiled back at her and chuckled softly. "Well, I might meet some cute boys while we're out!" She simply laughed at me and we started off towards the mall. And about what I said just now, yes, I'm gay. Got a problem with it? Then go away and have fun with your life. 

We arrived at the mall a few minutes later and got out, grabbing our stuff. She locked the car and we headed in. We went to my favorite store first: Hot Topic! While we were there, I got a new belt, met a cute guy named Jason, and possibly got a job. The next store we stopped at was Spencer's, then Zumies, where I found a really cool pair of DC's, my favorite shoe brand of all. I didn't buy them, though because I already have a pair that are brand new that are cool, too. I also met another cute guy there, too. His name was Cameron and I even got his number! We went on to stop at some more stores, then went to get lunch.

"What do you wanna get?" Rachel asked as she looked up at the large menu that hung across two beams at McDonald's in the Food Court. She had decided upon a 20 piece chicken nugget combo with medium fries and a root beer. While letting out a soft sigh, I looked up at the menu and decided to get a salad and some water. I repeated what I wanted to her. She gave me a weird look, but I just shrugged. What can I say? I'm not a big fan of Mickey D's food...

So, after we ordered, we took a seat near the fountain that decorated the Court. Rachel had decided that she needed to excuse herself for a few minutes, so I was by myself, waiting for her to get back when a boy that looked about my age, seventeen or eighteen years, walked over. He sat down and said, "Hey."

I remembered him as the boy I'd met in Hot Topic, Jason. I smiled at him and replied with a soft 'hello' and a nod. We started to talk for a few minutes until Rachel came back, then she joined in with us. I looked over at McDonald's and saw one of the employees walking over to her. I stood and met her half way to the table, telling her thank you as I took the food and headed back to our table, setting Rachel's food in front of her and mine in front of me and Jason. We all ate and talked until we decided that I'd better get back home before my parents did. So, Jason and I exchanged numbers and I told him that I'd text him later that night.

Later that Night

My parents had gotten home late today. Well, later than usual, that is. I had already started dinner without them, it's not like they'd like it anyways... They'd just tell me how shitty it was and critisize me, then probably beat me. It was a regular routine that took place almost every day. Pushing the thought away, I decided that while I waited for the food to cook, I'd get my clothes ready for tomorrow and text Jason.

When I got to my room, I grabbed my phone from the charger, stuffed it in my pocket and walked over to my small closet, digging through it to find a pair of green skinnies, a green and blue striped long sleeve shirt, and my favorite plain black hoodie. I folded the clothes, set them on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the screen and saw four unread messages. Three were forwards from Rachel and the other was a text from Cameron. I read the text and couldn't help but smile as I murmured under my breath, "Stalker." I walked out of my room as I read the message again. It said 'hey nice house ;)'

I opened the door and saw Cameron standing on the other side, looking down at his cell phone. He looked up as soon as he heard it open, then smiled when he saw me. "Hey," he said, waving a little. "Mind if I come in?"

I stepped aside and let him in, then walked him to the kitchen to talk and watch the food. We started to talk and after about half an hour, the timer on the oven dinged and I took the lasagna out and set it on the stove. While glancing over at Cameron, I started to get four plates, four cups, four forks and knives, and set the table with Cameron following me. I looked back at him, then asked, "Do you wanna stay for dinner? I don't think my parents are gonna be home for a while..." He nodded his head in response and said "Yes, please."

I cut a piece of lasagna for each of us and put it on our plates, then grabbed the cups and filled them with ice and water. While I did this, Cameron watched me intently, which actually kind of amused me. I set the cups down at the table next to the plates with lasagna on them. "Ready to eat?" I asked him, and he nodded. We sat down, said a quick grace and began to eat.

As soon as we finished, I took care of my cup and plate while Cameron took care of his. I washed as he dried, making us finish quickly. As soon as we were done, I looked at the time and frowned. "It's getting late..." I murmured as we headed towards the door.

Cameron turned to me and smiled. "Thanks," he said. "I had a great time. And you're a good cook." He winked at me, making me blush and look down as I stuttered a soft 'thank you.' He was about to leave, when he turned around and shoved his lips onto mine, making me fall back against the wall. At that same moment, my parents walked in, drunk and high off of their asses. They stared at us as if they had suddenly became sober, staring at us, gaping. I pushed Cameron away and tried to explain what had happened, my face as dark as a tomato as I stuttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also need a cover for the story, but I don't have any ideas... So if you could help, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks for reading, and please comment on it, but please don't be rude. Oh, and pic is of Danny