We Meet Again

"Then, Tsunayoshi. I, Cozart Simon of Simon Famiglia, hereby declare that you're my guardian."

-

Tsuna's POV

Cozart gave me a Simon ring. He told me that every guardian needs to wear one. I stare at it, worn on my right finger. 'Somehow.. it feels wrong.' Like It was not the ring I own.. 'Eh?' I widened my eyes, 'What did I just..?'

"Tsunayoshi?" A voice interrupts me. It was Cozart's. He looked at me with concern, "You sure you're alright?" I smile, as a sign of 'yes'. We're now in a coach going to Vongola's mansion. Parvento was here too since Cozart wanted to introduced him.

Somehow when Cozart says Vongola, it feels like my chest just.. thump. After that, my head starts hurting. 'Probably have something to do with my memories..' I thought, looking down to the ring on my hand, '....' nodded inwardly.

Soon we arrived.

The place is.. huge. The gates are so big and tall. The guards, after seeing Cozart, allowed us to enter. We actually had to travel for some minutes because of the garden that located just before the mansion are at. What welcomed us is that Asari guy..

Standing there smiling and waving. We get off of the coach and greeted Asari,

"こんにいちは~"

"こんにいちは。" I blurted out unconsciously. 'Eh?' I blinked, confused at myself,

Both Asari and Cozart looked at me, surprised. "I didn't know you can speak Japanese too, Tsunayoshi-さん" Asari smiled happily, a fellow japanese speaker.

"Ah.. no.. I don't.. It just.." 'Now when I think it over, I.. can..'

"Too much surprises for a day, Tsunayoshi. What else did you hide from us?" Laugh Cozart,

"What do you mean by that, Cozart?"

"Guess what she protected me from an assassin~"

Both of them seems amused and shocked, I just smile uncertainly. Failed to see Parvento glaring at me.

-

After that, we entered the mansion. Asari told us to wait in the living room. He goes to fetch Giotto and the rest. Though another man entered the room after Asari left,

"Ve, Cozart. You're early." Greeted the man,

"Since when did you wake up this early, Lampo.?" Cozart asked, jokingly. 'That guy's name is Lampo..'

"Ve, got the sudden urge to eat candy.." Yawned, Lampo. He then noticed us, "Who?" He asked, before one of us answered, he added, "Nevermind. You can introduce yourself later I guess. Do you have candy?"

I search my pocket and found a grape flavor candy, "Here." I say as I give it to the man,

"..! What kind of candy is this?" He asked, looking at it with interest, "I've never seen this type of sweets.. and its grape flavored?!"

"I don't know it myself.." I smile apologetically, 'Why would I have a grape candy in my pocket..?!' For a second, my mind flashes to a laughing.. kid?'

"Ugh.." I close my eyes. Cozart and Lampo is too occupied with the candy's whereabouts origin. Parvento stands near me.

"You alright, Tsunayoshi-kun." I look at Parvento and nodded,

"I'm fine." Somehow the way he asked me is..

My thoughts again were interrupted by a group of people coming into the room. One of them is Asari.