Party

Tsuna's POV

Today's the day of the Tomaso's party. All I hope is that Parvento will be there so me and the Vindice could capture him and returned back home.. 'I miss mom's cooking.' I sighed for the nth time. Now I'm inside Talbot's house. Upon arriving, he immediately clean up a room for me to rest after the ride.

Talbot seemed to notice my discomfort as he leaves the room, left me behind. I didn't bring much. Only the dress Jack gave me. I'm wearing Vindice's attire at the moment. I laid on the bed and soon drifted to sleep.

-

Sniff.

I slowly open my eyes and wakes up. 'The smell..' Some's cooking? Now I'm clearly wide awake. I could see that its night time already and I leave the room to search for where that delicious smell's coming from.

'This room?' I take a peek inside and saw a table and two chairs, food on the said table. Tummy's grumbling, 'Ah right.. I haven't eaten dinner yet.'

"Tsunayoshi?" A voice calls out my name and Talbot opens the door, with a spatula on his hand, "Come inside, lets eat~" He moves out of the way and sit on one of the table, putting the spatula back to the sink,

He looks at me happily, pointing towards the other chair. I get the message and sit down. The food is of Italian cuisine, not too fancy but the smell is sure heavenly. Talbot began eating and I too.

"Delicious.." One bite and I muttered the words unconsciously, I blushed.

Talbot laughs, "You like it? Thank you, Tsunayoshi!"

I nod and look at him, "Um.. Tsuna is fine."

"Tsuna?" I nods and he smiles, getting the message,

"Then you can call be fratello~ It means big brother~"

"Furatero?" I tilt my head to the side, he pats my head,

"Close enough! Lets finish the food." I smile.

-

Its almost midnight. The party starts at 12, me and Ta-.. big brother are currently dressing up for the party.

'Ugh.. Why won't they give me a tuxedo instead.' I wear the dress. Truth be told its not a dress after I unfolded it. It was a Kimono.. with a beautiful Sakura pattern on it. The colour is soft pink with black that matches the night. It complements well with me as I stare at the mirror. The ribbon took longer to finish than I thought. I looked behind at the reddish ribbon.

I look back at the mirror and blushed. To be honest, if I'm a male and there's a girl with this appearance, I'd fall in love immediately. 'If Kyoko-chan wear this, she'll look so pretty.'

A knock and I turned back to the door, Talbot dressing like a gentleman with blackish blue Italian suits. "The ride is here, lets go."

-

The ride was long. We're riding a coach. I was seated in front of Big brother. Me facing him and vice versa. I casted a glance to the window, seeing the night sky.

"Hey, Tsuna." I look at big brother, "Why are the Vindice are interested in such party?" I blink, confused at what he's saying but stay on guard as I heard Vindice's name being called, "I mean, the party was originally held by Tomaso and his allies and neutrals.. Hoping to gained a new ally and form a closer bonds."

"Um.."

"Ah right, you probably didn't understand." He smiles, "Though I want to know the reason why you're a Vindice member.." he sighed. I blink in confusion.

-

Not long after that, we arrived. Standing in front a well decorated mansion. There's a mafioso guarding the door, the mansion isn't as big as Vongola's but its big enough to consider a powerful famiglia. Big brother took my hand and escort me inside the mansion. We give the invitation to the guards and they let us in.

'The kimono is uncomfortable..' I thought to myself as I enter the hall with big brother, 'I prefer Vindice's clothes to be honest.' I left the said clothes back in my room. As we were walking, many people sees us and observe us.

"?" They were wearing clothes that looks very expensive. The female guests are pretty.. 'Italian woman are beautiful.' I stated at myself, 'Ah! Kyoko-chan is more beautiful of course~' I smile and giggles. I could feel more people observe us, "Ugh.."

Big brother just chuckled besides me, "They were surprise to see you Tsuna. You're a beautiful bella~" I heard my name and look at big brother, "?" He just smiles back.

"A doll!"

"What is that clothes?"

"Adorable, I want to take her home!" I could hear the lady whispered to each other and squeals,

'What's their problem?' I ignore the noise and wait for the host to arrive.

-

Tomaso secondo just finished his speech and I'm standing near big brother, drinking champagne.

"Ah! There he is!" Big brother suddenly says and look back at me, "Sorry Tsuna, can you wait here for moment, I'll be back." and he left screaming, "Giotto!!"

I stiffened, 'HIEE--- PRIMO--.. Time to leave' I thought to myself as I sneaked away form the ball room.

-

Giotto's POV

'Why did I came here again? Oh right, Tomaso is an ally..' G literally had to dragged me here. Upon our arrivel, loud screaming could be heard.

"Ahahaha, the girls are at it again de gozaru." Loud fangirl screams. Hurts my head. G scram them away but the stare and whispers we're getting directed at is rather annoying.

-

After Tomaso's secondo had announced the opening speech, some of us dispersed ourselves. Alaude who goes first away from everyone, standing near walls. Daemon who just vanished. Me, Lampo, G, Knuckle and Asari are standing near the windows, talking. That is until I heard my name being called.

"Talbot!" I scream back, recognizing the face,

"Giotto!" We shake hands and my guardian nods at him, he did too. "How are you, my friend?"

"We're well."

"Ve, long time no see."

"Ah Lampo! you've grown taller, I see!" We chatted for a minute until he announce something,

"Oh right I want you guys to meet someone!" He announce happily,  walking away, "Come!"

We all follow him behind and stop when he does too,

"Eh? Where did she go?"

"Who are you taking us to, Talbot?" Asked Knuckle,

"Oh my.." A loud scream and a gun shot could be heard.