Checker Face

Tsuna's POV

Another day had passed, Jager has assigned me too join in another mission with Jack and Alejandro. We're tracking down another mafioso who had broken an omerta and are running away and are in hiding.

Arriving in an abandoned building located far inside in the forest, away from civilization. "......" I'm wearing my Vindice clothes sans the bandages, "Lets hurry, find the guy and put him in Vindicare." The two nodded and began searching, splitting. I guard the building in case the guy ran away.

Not a moment later, I could feel a presence going outside the building. It was the guy, the one we needed to arrest.

'... Hmn?' I stand on my guard, observing. The guy.. seems lifeless? He walks slowly, face shadowed by his bangs. A mist flame appeared behind him and the colour of it.. 'Tainted.'

He noticed me and came charging towards me. I dodged easily yet the guy kept charging me with weapons on hand, daggers.

Tired and wanted to return back to the HQ, I called out my ally, "Alejandro, Jack. He's here." I dodged another attack. When dodging, my eyes caught something. 'That ring..' I widened my eyes, surprised.

Alejandro and Jack appeared from the mist after I called them. If I haven't been banned fighting by Bermuda, I would've dealt him myself.' I thought to myself as both of them restrained the man with chains. The guy tried to break free, roaring. He looks like a zombie...

'No, but a man without a soul inside.' I say as I come closer the the man. His hands are chained and so does his legs.

"What's wrong, Decimo?" Jack asked, seeing me eyeing the ring he wears,

"Isn't that--.." I nods and take it off of him. The moment I take it off, the guy screamed and fall to the ground.  His body became stoned and turned to dust slowly.

"..." We all fell silent, doesn't know what to do.

"How do we report this to Bermuda-sama?" Alejandro looked at Jack and he shrugs.

I look at the ring and examine it. A horn shaped ring. I close my eyes, another presence is coming.

Jack and Alejandro seems to noticed as they face towards the newcomer,

"Good day, Vongola Decimo and Vindices~" A voice says cheerfully. I open my eyes and smile softly,

"Kawahira-san."

"Checkerface!" Both Alejandro and Jack ready to attack Kawahira-san, I stopped them. They reluctantly stop.

"I was a little bit too late huh.." He sighed pointing towards the ring. I smile and hold it firmly, "This hell ring is of Vindice property, Kawahira-san."

He smiles, "I don't mind~ Since I already have one of them, Segno." He walk closer to me, Jack and Alejandro are in their fighting stance. I stay on guard.

"Are~? Decimo, since when is your hair that long?"

"Ahahaha.. stuffs happens.." I sweatdropped as I tell him the whole story.

-

Bermuda's POV

"You're late." The three returned back home after finishing their missions, "So.. Where's the target and why is he here." There, the man I loathed so much in my entire life, standing near Decimo, smiling happily as he plays around with Decimo's hair.

"Bermuda-sama.. he.."

"Explain." I demanded, looking at Alejandro and Jack,

Alejandro starts, "Well, he follows Decimo since its.."