Visit

Parvento's POV

"It's me." I announced, phone in hand. In the past, there are no advanced electronic but before I traveled back, I told Bertesca inventors to make a phone that won't be needing signals to communicate.

"Prepare the assassins. Execute Simon Primo." I say with authority, "This time, I don't want another failure." Remembering what happened to Tomaso's, I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"Y..Yes..!!" They answered back,

"Each and every ally of Vongola.. Exterminate them all."

-

Reborn's POV

"No thank you." I said, disgusted.

"Its for your own good." Bermuda says, sighing,

"I can take care of myself." I smirks, holding my fedora, "I am Reborn."

"We know." Jager placed the Vindice clothes on the table, in front of me, "But you're a nobody in this place. Your identity, everything."

I clicked my tongue, "Fine. But I'll keep my fedora and my suits. No bandages." Bermuda nods and I wear the cloak.

-

"Where are you going?" A voice halted me from opening the door, leaving outside the HQ. It was Bermuda, he floats near me.

"Its been long since I returned back to my original form, I thought I should have a walk or something." I lied. Well not really, its true but half of it was also because I want to see where my pathetic excuse of a student of mine is at.

"....." Bermuda stays quiet. I coughed. He looks at me under the bandages, somehow understanding what the others are thinking,

'Visiting Decimo?'

'Yes.'

'Take me with you.' I raised an eyebrow,

'Alright.' He sit on my shoulders,

'Lets go.' He says and off we go. Next stop, Simon's mansion.

-

Tsuna's POV

I woke up and what welcomed me is a sleeping Cozart, sitting on the chair. I stand up, feeling weird for not standing up for a day. I bring the blanket on the bed and placed it around Cozart. 'Lets not wake him up.' I smile, looking outside the window. Its night time.

I admired the view. A wind suddenly blows, making the tree's leaves nearby flew to the air. For a second there I saw a person.. sitting on the branches. I blinked to adjust my vision

"Hello.." I greeted the man.. and a baby? The man smirks under his fedora, eyes shadowed by it. He looks at me by the eye, "Chaos, dame-Tsuna."

"Dame-Tsuna?" I tilt my head to the side, 'Where did I hear that from..?'

The baby that are sitting on the man's shoulders floats towards me, "Eh?"

"Decimo.." 'Decimo?' another word that I feel familiar with,

"Leon." The man suddenly says and a green lizard coming out from his fedora, it turns into a device.

"Eh?" 'Shutters' I blinked,

"Don't mind me, its just for a blackmail material." It produces a.. photo? He puts it away in his pockets. The man jumped inside the room, I moved back, allowing him to land.