What Party

Tsuna's POV

After the incident of getting capture by Alaude and Giotto, both Bermuda and Jager made a strict rule of me not going anywhere outside the HQ until we find Parvento's whereabouts. Knowing me, they'll know I'll sneak out without them knowing.. which resulted me coming along with their missions.. like now.

Another week had passed and all I do is either at the Vindice HQ or coming along with them. When they're on their duty to punish famiglia who go against the rules or capturing dangerous freelancer, I've been told to observe and learn. Staying quite, watching in the sidelines. Sometimes Bermuda or Alejandro keep me company while the rest of the Vindice member clean up the mess.

Today, they seem to be in the middle of executing a corrupted mafia boss who broke omerta. Upon arriving at the said famiglia's mansion, Everyone noticed the eerie mist and starts shooting guns at us Vindice member.

Knowing the past, they haven't fully discovered about the flames except for some famiglia. I don't feel anything as the bullets pierce against the cloak's. 'So its not an ordinary cloak..' I inform myself as I watch Big Pino and Jack charging the place.

"Our target is the mafia don. Captured him and put him in the cells." Inform Jager as we walk towards where the boss' at. Some of the underlings who sees that the gun doesn't work on us decided to fled. Small Gia restrained them all with chains that came out of nowhere, holding them down so they won't move or hinder the execution.

I just followed behind, with Bermuda sitting on my right shoulder, eyeing the underlings with pity and wanted to help them--..

"Don't even think about it." Monotone voice interrupt my thoughts,

"But Bermuda.." "Its their punishment. If you help them, there'll be more victims in the future." I pouted and fastened my pace. Soon we arrive at the boss' room and saw the don cowering in fear, begging for mercy. Jager pay no heed to his plea as the don gets chained and dragged back to the mist portal.

"Will he be put in the same prison just like Mukuro's?"

"No, he will be put in a lower stage prison. Mukuro's case is more extreme, the highest." Inform Bermuda as we return back to the HQ.

-

Cozart's POV

Alright. I stay in Giotto's place to inform about the upcoming party an ally is having and possibly to chit chat about our situations and hows life going on but the past few weeks, this-- friend of mine is..

'Lovestruck' I sweatdropped at the fine display, Giotto is sighing for the nth time, face tint with blush while doing his paperwork slowly.  Although its entertaining to see Giotto in such state, G is certainly not impressed as the pile of works keep adding up. Courtesy of a certain Melon wrecking a town or two.

"GIOTTO DAMMIT SNAP OUT OF IT WHAT THE HECK HAS HAPPEN TO YOU?!" G snapped again for the nth time as he shake his boss.

G doesn't know what's going on. After he searched for Giotto, Lampo had called in and ask for a help in his mission, not far from the village. G rushed to find the ex-nobleman and I was left alone in Giotto's mansion. That is until I encountered an amused Asari.

Asari tells the story of what just happened with him and Alaude. Giotto who seems to encounter her, took interest at the girl and the said girl vanished. It piqued my interest and I search for Giotto.. who is in one of the room, sighing while hugging the pillow.

"Not his fault G." I sigh as I stop his storm guardian from shaking the life out of my friend, "He probably doesn't know what he's feeling himself."

"What do you mean?" G arched an eyebrow,

I shape my hand as a love sign and G blink, "What?" Seeing me weirdly,

"Not me." I sweatdropped and point at Giotto.

G look at me weirdly again. Hands reaching out as a sign to protect Giotto and I twitched, "I DON'T--"

-

Alaude's POV

After the girl left, I kept patroling the same area in hoping to encounter her and fight but she's nowhere to be seen. "Tch." I then recall Giotto's expression and clicked my tongue. Somehow, the thought of it irks me quite a lot.

-

Tsuna's POV

"We're gonna what?" After returning from the mission, Me, Jager and Bermuda are sitting in the meeting room while discussing a party.

"You not us." Bermuda corrected as he put down his on the table , "There'll be a party in about days from now. The host is "Tomaso's secondo, an ally of your past famiglia, Decimo."

"Primo and his guardian will be there?" Bermuda nods,

"Including Simon Primo."

"..." I stayed silent, knowing that the melon will be there.. tch.

"Which means there'll be higher chances of Parvento present. Bertesca is not an enemy nor an ally of Tomaso, neutral."

"I'm going alone? What about you guys?" 'Please don't leave me all alone, hiee--'

"Vindice member coming will attract attention. On the other hand, no one knows you're one of us so its safe." Jager informed as an invitation letter appear out of nowhere in his gloves, "Forged, of course." Jager smirks under his bandage face and leave the room.

"No one in their right minds will invite a shinigami to a party, duh." I scoff and Bermuda snickers.

-

G's POV

"THAT BOSS OF MINE IS-???.." Asari nods and Cozart playfully smirks.

Cozart forcefully dragged me outside Giotto's room and explained the situation from scratch. Cozart fetch Asari to help explaining things to me and I'm.. baffled. Speechless.

"No way.. No I won't accept this!" I forcefully retort, about to charge in back to Giotto's room when Cozart stops me,

"Why de gozaru? His reaction is entertaining~"

"Well yeah it is but he's a mafia boss dammit!!" At this, them both stay silent and Cozart released me, "What was Alaude thinking! Bringing an innocent bystander inside Vongola's mansion! Who knows an enemy is watching, she could be a target already!" I clicked my tongue and took out a cigarette, smoking, hoping it'll calm my nerves.

Cozart sighed and Asari felt blamed for not stopping Alaude, "Well, she was gone after Giotto meet her and probably we won't see her anytime soon degozaru."

"Lets just hope so." I say softly as we peek in through the door. Giotto still in the same state as before,

"ALRIGHT!" Cozart suddenly exclaims and barge into the room, "ABOUT THE PARTY.."