Chapter 4

*Blaine's P.O.V*
My car was smooth and drove quietly down the busy highway. I however, was nervously rambling and talking about the crazy weather. "Snow in august. Crazy huh? Did you cause this or is there some new villain trying to freeze the city or something?" He rubbed his temples and looked at me with an irritated expression or maybe just his normal face. I don't know anymore.

"Do you always talk this much?" I shrugged nonchalantly, "Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on whether or not I'm driving a villain to his villain home in villain territory!" I yelled loudly causing his to cover his ears. "Chill out," He said with his sarcastic voice. My eyes rolled at his pun and I started to drive faster. "We're about half an hour away." I said softly trying to stay calm. He nodded and the car got uncomfortably quiet. He reached his hand over to the radio and I smacked his hand.

"No. My car. Bad villain, bad villain." I wiggled my finger at him and his eyes narrowed. I reached my hand out and turned the radio on myself. It was a classic rock station and I hummed softly along. "Carry on my wayward son... there'll be peace when you are-" Captain Cold switched off the radio. "Hey!" I yelled slightly annoyed.

He smirked and turned his head towards the window. "You irritate me. Just to let you know." I smirked and turned my head back towards the empty road. He grunted and I smirked happy to know I offended him. "And you're very rude." He shot back trying to redeem himself.

"Says the one who tried to steal my car." I quipped causing him to stop for a second. "Touche." He chuckled then looked out the window. His face immediately straightened out when he saw the array of old battered warehouses. "Stop here." I slowly stopped the car and he exited quickly. "What? No goodbye kiss?" I joked and made a kissy face. He rolled his eyes and strolled away. "We'll be seeing each other again." His ever so sarcastic voice yelled out. "Yeah! Ok! See you later frosty!"

He flipped me off and I laughed loudly. I backed up and drove away trying to get as far as I could away from the slightly creepy warehouses. As I turned onto the freeway I though about that weird slightly attractive and really irritating guy. Like dam am I the only one attracted to a cute villain? I sure hope not.