3

"Oh oh oh oh oh, trying everything, oh oh oh oh oh..."

"Nick, shut up!" Judy yelled at her friend as they walked down the street, making their way to the DMV.

It was Nick's idea to go there, and Judy was not happy about it.

"You know, but the time one of us is un-cuffed, they'll be back." Judy said to Nick, trying to convince him not to go in there.

"Nice try, carrots," Nick smirked. "But they are our only hope."

Judy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right."

"Flash flash one hundred yard dash!" Nick said as they entered the DMV.

"Hey......Nick......" Flash said.

"Do ya think you can get us un-cuffed?" Nick asked, leaning over the desk.

Flash slowly opened his mouth to speak. "I......will......have......to......see......if I......have......any......keys......" The sloth slowly turned around and went behind his desk to go look.

Judy sighed. This was gonna be a long day.

"I've......almost.......got......it......" Flash said as he tried out the 10th key that he had.

Judy felt like breaking something. She glances over at Nick, who was smirking, stupidly, as usual.

She rolled her eyes at him. Why is he so laid back all the time?

"Al......most......"

Clang! The key fell to the floor.

"Oh......I'll......get......it......" Flash said, slowly leaning over.

Judy couldn't take it anymore. "Nick lets just go." She whispered to her partner.

The fox smirked. "Not yet, cottontail. He's getting us the key."

"Ugh, Nick!" She said out loud by accident, throwing her head back, dramatically.

When flash finally got back up, he dropped the key again, and was about to reach down, when Judy stopped him. "You know what? Let me just get that for you." She said with a polite, an slightly aggravated smile.

She bent down to get it, forcing Nick down harshly by pulling the cuffs.

"Ow..." He muttered, rubbing his left wrist.

She pulled it up, jabbed the key into the keyhole, and turned it. And guess what? It didn't work.

Judy was gonna kill him.

She gave Nick a look that told him, "we are wasting our time here."

"Hey, flash." Nick said. "Thanks for the help, buddy, but me and carrots have got to go."

Flash smiled. "No......problem......."

Judy let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, thank you Flash!" If it wasn't for Nick handcuffed to her, she would've sprinted out of the DMV.

"UGH!!!! It's night!!!! What a waste of time! Thanks a lot, Nick! For once, I was looking forward to not having anything to do at work!"

Her friend gave her a weird glance. Why? You usually like doing things, so, I did you a favor."

"No, you didn't." She glared at him.

"Come on, Judes." Nick said as the bunny dragged him along.

"Don't call me that." Judy held her hard glare as she continued down the road to her apartment.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood." He said.

"Well, it's not working."

Nick frowned. Geez, she can be so difficult sometimes.

"And I was supposed to have a little bit of relaxation today. But no, that didn't happen, because you were bored." She exaggerated the last word.

"Well, I get bored easily. You should know this by now." He said.

Judy grind her teeth. "Why don't you just shut up for once?! You've already caused enough trouble!"

Nick chuckled lightly. "Somebunnie's being grumpy today."

"I wouldn't be so grumpy if you would've been there yesterday to help me! Then, i wouldn't be so tired, and we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"Hey, I was sick. I couldn't help it." Nick said back.

Judy sighed deeply, as if breathing for the first time. "Nick, I..." Her voice trailed off, and she plopped down on the ground beside her house.

Nick sat down with her, considering he either had to bend or sit, cause if the cuffs, and fiddled with a rock on the sidewalk.

"Stop it." Judy muttered, turning away as much as possible from the fox.

"Why are you so angry at me?" Nick asked. "I mean, I always do this stuff to you."

Judy looked at her friend. It was true. Nick did know how to push her buttons. And it wasn't him bugging her. Well, it was kind of him, but, it was mostly her. She felt like a horrible cop. She never came back to work, and their shift had just ended a few minutes ago. She messed up. She messed up.

"Carrots, wanna keep looking?" Nick asked.

Judy thought for a moment, then shook her head. She was so worn out, and she needed more sleep. Just one more day, she was stuck to him. One more day.