Underestimating

So hi. I'm really upset right now. I haven't gotten any comments or votes on my stories and I know some people read this. Please tell me what you think. I get really happy when I find out you voted for my story or took the time to comment.

   Thanks for reading this.

  Don't forget to vote if you like it! (PLEASE??)

Fan because I'm lonely and I need friends! (Ha ha no seriously I only have three fans!!)

Read this if you're bored. (How many times have I said these things? Do you people even read what I write??)

Comment if you have anything you want to tell me!! (It will make me extremely happy!!)

_____________________________________________________

    I woke up the next morning with a crick in my neck and a screaming kid in my ear. I peeked over at my alarm clock who was currently jumping on my bed trying to get me to wake up. "Get up!! I want chocolate chip pancakes!!" Remy screamed at the top of her lungs.

   I looked out of the bedroom window to see that the sun was already up and that it was past ten o'clock in the morning.

    I grumbled and got up knowing that if I didn't she would throw a tantrum that I didn't want to hear this early. "Go get everything ready and when I get out of the shower I'll make you your pancakes." I said stretching.

      That had been the longest I have ever slept and Remy had to go and ruin it. "Are you going to make some for mommy and daddy too?" She asked making me stop in my stumbling tracks. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell her that she wasn't going to see her daddy as often as usual.

    "Why don't you go ask mom if I should make extra pancakes for dad? Maybe we might have guests." I said trying to get her out of here before she could ask me anymore questions. She didn't understand that her mom and her dad weren't in love anymore and I didn't think Aunt Loraine would want me to be the one to break it to her.

       She ran out of my room and I heaved a sigh of relief. Let Aunt Loraine explain that one. I was here to help my aunt, not to raise her daughter.

     After taking a shower and getting dressed in clothes I normally wear for hot summer days which consisted of a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, I headed downstairs to make my cousin some pancakes.

   Sadly my day decided it was going to be even worse because when I got downstairs Apollo and the two Adonis' decided they were going to stay for breakfast.

    "Hey Hayden." My blond Apollo said smirking at me.

    "I'm sorry, I don't remember hearing your names." I said actually curious to know what I was going to call these gorgeous guys that were meant to torture me. I surely couldn't keep calling them Apollo and Adonis', now could I?

    "I'm Will." Blondie also known as Apollo said. "The other two are twins, if you haven't already figured it out. Bastian is the green eyed one and Benjamin is the grey eyed jerk."

   I nodded and headed into the kitchen not expecting them to follow behind me like lost puppies. I held back a snicker as I walked over to the fridge. "So what brings you here to California." Bastian asked leaning against the counter.

   "None of your business." I snapped. There was no way that I was about to tell three complete strangers my gruesome life story, let alone three completely gorgeous strangers.

    "I was just trying to make small talk. No need to bite my head off." Bastian retorted feigning hurt. I just rolled my eyes and bent down to look in the refrigerator to find the eggs.

   Someone came up behind me and slapped my ass. I slowly stood up and turned to face the three smirking brothers. "Bastian you touch my ass again you'll be missing a hand." I growled bending back down and grabbing the eggs from the fridge.

    Bastian's face went pale. "How did you know it was me?" He asked stunned that I could deduce that with one guess.

    "I know a man whore when I see one." I stated simply and went over to the pantry to grab the flour.

    It was all the way at the top shelf and I couldn't reach it to save my life. Looks like I would have to get one of the boys to help me.

  Before I could turn around and ask one of them for help a muscular body pressed into my back and an arm stretched up reaching for the flour. My heart began to speed up knowing that one of the three gorgeous boys was right behind me and if I turned around we would be inches apart.

   I turned slowly faced the boy to see who had come to my rescue and frowned when I saw it was Bastian. I reached for the flour that was in his hand above his head, but he wouldn't give it to me.

   "Bastian give me the damn flour!" I shouted jumping up to grab it only to have him bring it even further out of my reach. He was grinning like the Cheshire Cat as if the whole thing were some big joke.

    "Say I'm not a man whore and I'll give it to you." He said smirking at me and backing out of the pantry so his brothers could see what he was doing.

    "Will, help me please?" I said giving him the puppy dog eyes only to have him shake his head and lean against the wall to watch the show. Ass hole.

    "Benjamin?" I went to ask but he did the same as Will and smirked at me.

      "Looks like you're all alone Hayden. I just want an apology." Bastian smirked thinking he had won but I had one more trick up my sleeve and I was prepared to use it at whatever the cost.

   I leaned into Bastian getting lost in his earthy green eyes. "Bastian please?" I asked breathing in his face and running a hand up his arm to tangle it in his hair.

    I heard his breathing speed up and his arm slowly came down. Before he could realize what he was doing I had the flour bag in my hand and was on the other side of the island that was in the middle of the kitchen. "Don't underestimate me boys. You don't know who you're dealing with." I said and started making chocolate chip pancakes.