Relaxing Smells and Neighbors

Hey everyone! This one is dedicated to CrazyChocoholic because I would feel bad for not dedicating a chapter to her when she did for me.

So here it is the next chapter. I know it's slow and I don't upload often, but I please bare with me.

_________________________________________________________

    It had been five in the afternoon when we left the house. Now it was currently eight o'clock and the sky was filled with thousands of tiny stars as I drove down my grandparents street.

   My aunt had called ahead of time to tell them that we were coming and I was relieved to finally pull into the driveway. I turned off the car and leaned back in the seat. Home sweet home couldn't be any more of a truer statement than now.

     My grandma was already outside on the porch with grandpa and three older boys flanking them. Who could they be? Grandma hadn't told me about any new house guests, and the last time I heard she was against turning her huge Victorian house into a B&B.

     I glanced over towards the passenger seat and smiled. Aunt Loraine was lightly snoring and I hated to wake her up because this would probably be the last time she had a peaceful sleep.

   Remy was asleep as well. Her tiny head was drooping lower and if I didn't prop her up soon she would have breathing problems and a possible crick in her neck.

     I heaved a sigh and shook Aunt Loraine. "Get up, we're here mom." I said not wanting to take any chances with calling her Aunt with Remy in the back seat.

     She blinked a few times before jolting upright and looking around stunned. It seemed she didn't think that I had enough strength to get us here. She looked over at me groggily and gave me a sleepy smile in which I returned.

    I got out of the car after popping the hood. My limbs were stiff from being in  the same position for the past hour and my ankle was sore from driving.

     I stretched my arms above my head and inhaled the salty ocean smell of Pacific Grove, California. I felt my muscles relax and my troubles melt away into the background. I loved the ocean. Even the smell had calming effects on me.

     My short silver haired grandparents bounded down the steps towards my aunt. They wouldn't remember me. My dad never brought me to see them saying I would only be a disgrace to them for killing their daughter, and I had actually believed him.

  Shoving those thoughts out of my head for a rainy day, I opened the back door of the small beater of a car my aunt had and unbuckled the sleeping seven year old.

     How I was going to get a forty pound little girl out of the car was beyond me. I could have carried her if I were one hundred percent awake, but I wasn't and I didn't want to chance dropping her.

    "Need a hand?" A deep masculine voice said from behind me. I turned around and looked up.

   This place had to be heaven on Earth because a planet with three guys standing in front of me didn't exist. No boy ever asked me if I needed a hand, and surely the one that had asked who was drop dead gorgeous couldn't exist.

       I stood dazed staring into two blue orbs of liquid rimmed in thick lashes. I slowly took the first boy in and had to lean against the car for support.

    Blond hair the color of the suns rays hung loosely in his tan angular face. Luscious pink lips were pulled into a wide knowing grin showing off straight pearly white teeth. I stopped after I got to his toned arms and chest to afraid what I'd find next.

     I then realized that this particular boy had asked me a question, and instead of taking the time to even take a full look at the other two boys, which I should have done, I answered the first guys question. If the sun god Apollo existed though, this boy would have been it. "Um, ya if you don't mind. Can you carry her to a bed?" I asked moving out of the way so he could see who I was talking about.

     I finally took the chance to look up at the other two guys and wished I didn't. If the last guy was Apollo then these two guys were both twin Odonis'. Everything was the same about the two boys other than their eyes and height.

    They both had reddish brown hair, tan muscular bodies and full lips. One was shorter than the other, and the other one had green eyes while the shorter of the two had grey. That was the only differences that I noticed in the dark, but a part of me couldn't wait to see them with a light.

     "So did my grandma finally decide to make this place a bed and breakfast?" I asked the boys raising one of my eyebrows.

    "No we're your neighbors-" The green eyed one said with a musical voice.

      "We'll gladly take you to bed though-" Grey eyed Adonis interjected.

        "and eat you for breakfast." Green eyes concluded. I felt my face go as red as a tomato from embarrassment. I was asking for that one I guess, but it was still rude and got me angry. Who did these two think they were?

    Luckily, before I could interject their friend or brother jumped in. I was hoping that he would tell them to behave, but apparently he was just as bad as the other two, if not even worse.

    "Guys you know you couldn't do that." Apollo said from behind me. "You're both lack-toast-intolerant."

      I glared at each of them to tired to serve them with one of my witty comebacks. So I just stormed off leaving them to get the rest of the luggage and my cousin. Only one emotion was the strongest at the moment, and that emotion was anger.

    These boys didn't know who they were messing with and they were about to find out.