Author's Note (IMPORTANT!)

Hello, thanks for choosing Shift To Black! 

<><><>

Before reading though, I must warn you about the first few chapters (probably even more) of my story. I feel first impressions are extremely important, and for a book, that means the first chapter and/ or prologue should be mature, clean, and contain no spelling mistakes. It pains me to say: that is not the case for this story.

The chapters following this author's note are young, contain countless spelling errors (including crucial ones like "Asguard" instead of "Asgard"), and frankly put.. suck. I don't know if I'm a good writer, but I do know that I have improved greatly from how I used to write. 

I started writing Shift to Black as a rough draft when I was 13, so, basically that is where the whole issue spawned from. The lesson: don't publish stories unless you know you're ready!

The next few (or more) chapters will contain spelling errors, unrealistic/ unnecessary sarcasm, plot holes, overuses of exclamation points, excessive use of italics and caps-lock, & basically will be slaughtered by the young mind of my 13 year old self, and for that I am SO sorry!

I will eventually go back over and edit every single one of these chapters, but I barely have time right now to even update the new chapters. 

For right now, I am asking you to bear with me! 

<><><>

Copyright Stuff

  © 2013 Macy Fitzgerald Some Rights Reserved 

I do not, in any way or form, own Marvel or any character or location produced by them, or any picture I show. The only characters I own in this story are Noira Adentiir, Kol Adentiir, Talon, the realm "Ziac" and all characters depicted to be on Ziac. All characters in this story are fictional, and any relation to any real life event and/ or person is completely coincidental. 

Put simply:

If Noir reminds you of you're cousin or whatever, I'm telling you right now that your cousin isn't actually a dragon from another realm that crash landed on earth with her brother while being chased by her cousin who also happens to be a dragon.

If you copy my characters or any of my ideas I will FREAKING FIND YOU. 

If you happen to notice anywhere that one of my ideas or characters have been copied, please notify me!

Glad that we understand each other ;)

<><><>

Pronunciations

Ziac: [ZI-uck]

Noir [noor]

Adentiir [AH-den-teer]

If you have trouble pronouncing any other foreign or fiction words, feel free to contact me.

<><><><>      Enjoy!      <><><><>