Soul Carnival part 10

The world spins all around, the lights dance across my face, I cough up bloody rivers, tears of pain pour with it's blood red essence shimmering down, advancing to the object of my vendetta, only thinking of her, the one that sits in front of my mind, the reason I fight, the will of love burns brighter than wisdom, but I hear the tears and cries, pleading me to stop, I shuffle on thinking selfishly, doesn't care for my life but did I bother to listen to what she cared?, I was foolish, I heard the necklace hit the floor next my feet, the bang sounding like an eternity, I fall to my knees and weep silently, reliving the moment over and over, wishing so many things but only come back to despair, to my surprise I hear her voice echo back to me, the words drives pens and needles through my heart, "I hate you", I stay still on the cold rocky floor, so confused and hateful, blames the Heavens and the Earths but returns all on my shoulders tenfold, knowing that I have done something truly unforgiving, but the shattering sound of the necklace breaks the thoughts of madness, the blazing red necklace I see at her feet, smashed to pieces by her heel, my insides set a blaze, my heart, she smashed it to pieces, those words send ms into a spiral of hell, cursing everything, but knows what she did was right, to let me live in peace, but as my executioner draws the curtain closed for me, I can't help but smile, letting her know I will always love her, even in hell, I will return, with so many things to achieve, with you by my side, wanting to kiss and hold her close, never want to leave you again, but you drift out of reach, vanishing to your world, leaving me to only sit here thinking of you, planning a surprise the will forever remind you that you are my sun, for me to cradle close to for warmth and love, only dreaming of hope when you are near.