Soul carnival continued 3

Poem 10- Judgement

What right do you have, to judge any other, you are you and they are they, wear your mask of shame, you are a clown, nothing fun about you, a joke, I say ha, your life story is good enough, you copy some idiot you see on tv, I wonder where you'll end up, I bet at the edge of nowhere, you act all cool with your mask on tight, but beyond that layer of filth and lies I see, a sad young person crying to them self, they actually see the reality of their inhumanity, treating kind people like they are common street vermin, well I have something to tell you, and don't shudder or cry, Hear the truth of your unforgivable sins, disappear into the land of horrors, exile and separation, feel the pain of your victims, look in their eyes, look close, all you see is a monster, wearing that sad looking mask, everyone has meaning, the symbols are clear as I see, your mask is the mask of all who know, the mask of shame and judgement.

Poem 11- Dream No More

Rip, tear, shudder, I scream into the night, you all are my prey in sight, I soar like an eagle, but kill like a monster, blood over my morphed face and claws, entrails over the side walk, blood splatter paints the ways like a canvass, your skin crawling, blood bubbling screams you give me, are all the more joyful, as I tear into your flesh like a burger or paper, and once you realized wats happened it's too late, I split you head when you wake up, to only find yourself alone, in your bedroom, shuddering, was that a dream, was it madness playing his tune on your soul, you will never know, unless you close you eyes and become vulnerable to my eyes.