Soul carnival continued

Poem 2- madness in your soul

Death, fear, instinct. What is your madness, the desire to reveal your true nature, the blood thirst of a monster, but the form of a person, what is your madness calling from the endless ocean of black sorrow and evil, what is your instinct calling to, other than you'd lost desire of the scar mask, the mask of death, that can never be removed.

Poem 3- my sword

Sword, you will not take my sword, my very tool for fighting,

at the very center of our souls there is a sword, apart of you,

meant to protect the ones you love, fear and selfishness does not do good in a battle of the heart, what can you protect with your sheathed, evolution is the way, you are my love so my sword, my sword is, entwined with your fate, I'll be there at the end, you shall never leave my side, even in death I will follow, cause I am you and you are me, bond by fate we are so so shall it be, for I always was in love with you, my sweet adramata.

Poem 4- A Woman in the night

Raven in my eyes, sapphire in the night, like one bright beautiful star, fallen from heaven, a gift from the gods, to me and me alone, a miracle in all ways, a beautiful smile blinding to all who see, I can't help but hold you in my embrace, to smell the flowery smell bring life even more into my heart, as I look down and give you one hot kiss, that burns me to dust in the wind of a new era of love.