Switch: Insanity

So I was wondering why people kept asking me to update on PM's and comments..... I never pressed the publish button.... '-__- changed the cover but never published the newest update. I'm a genius, I know, don't rub it in....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Real World~

~Kid P.O.V~

"Guys....," I say a bit hurriedly glancing at the broken down door and ushering for Black*Star to move further away from the door frame. I feel someone approaching..... If it's Medusa, this won't be good. I don't think she'd take it too kindly that we're here....

"Lady Medusa is coming," Crona yells quietly ushering for everyone to follow him quickly, "h-hurry!" Crona puts a finger on his lips signaling everyone to stay quiet, but ushers for everyone to follow him through a long narrow hallway.

I'm glad we have Crona here, if not, we'd have already been caught red handed. After turning down another long, dank and dark, hallway. I hear shuffling from somewhere in the building..... So I was right, it's Medusa.

We all follow Crona quickly through a series of more doors and dark hallways, until we eventually end up outside. Thank goodness, I think sighing in relief after we walk a few feet away from the door we exited from.

"ERUKA," I hear a voice scream from inside the hideout a few moments later. Everyone exchanges a glance before Crona says one word.

"Run."

~Medusa's P.O.V~

I angrily stare at the broken down door from in the middle of the room, "ERUKA!!!!"

She broke the door, again?!? Just what the hell was she doing while I was gone?!?! "ERUKA!!!!"

I hear no response and feel nonpresence inside the hideout. Don't tell me.... I run into the room to look for the sphere. GONE?!?!?!!!!!!

"WHERE IS IT," I scream throwing the podium and chunking random objects around the room in a fit of rage. I had everything planned out perfectly!!! WHERE IS IT?!?! WHERE IS SHE?!?!? WHERE IS THE SPHERE?!?!?!?

Breathe Medusa, how would your sister handle this situation?...... I take a deep breath, I'm never 100% vulnerable no matter what comes my way. I anticipated something like this would happen...... My trump card.... What was it?.....

....Snakes..... "ERUKA," I scream as I make my snakes send a message to her. She still has plenty of my snakes inside her, as long as she does, she can never truly escape my grasp, I think smirking wildly as I start to calm down.

I hear a shocked reply, "M-Medusa?"

I grit my teeth, "I'm talking to you through the snakes I placed inside you..... Where are you? More importantly, where is the sphere?"

"I have it," Eruka answers insantly. I sigh in relief, thank goodness, she's not entirely useless after all.

"Good, now where are you," I say walking out the trashed room. Free looks at me awkwardly and walks inside the room to start picking up the mess I made.

Eruka stammers, "o-outside the witch council b-building."

"WHY," I scream instantly slamming my fist against the wall. If they find out about the sphere, this will all be for nothing!!! They'll kill Eruka and the sphere will be in their possession!!!! They'll probably return Maka to her world!!!! ALL MY WELL THOUGHT OUT WORK WILL GO TO WASTE!!!!!!!

Eruka gulps, "Kid, Black*Star, Justin and friends showed up while you were gone.... I didn't know where else to go.... If they got the sphere, I knew, you'd be angry....so I..."