Switch: Already Gone

~Real World~

-MAKA'S p.o.v-

"Maka, wait a minute," I hear a faintly familiar voice call from somewhere near me. I put my arm on the building wall and stare at the ground trying to force myself to not throw up.

What was that? That pain I felt so suddenly?..... It started to go away, the closer I ran towards whatever seemed to call me..... Why?.... Where was it taking me?.... I feel like I'm fixing to throw up now.

I gag, ugh.... I feel so nauseous all of sudden.... "Maka," I hear the voice call again. Who is that? I hope it's not Soul.... He makes it hard to be mad at him, when he's always apologizing for everything... I sigh and put my other hand over my mouth as I try to suppress another gag. God, I feel nauseous.

"Maka," I hear someone say directly behind me as I gag again. "Honey, are you okay," I hear a voice ask as I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. Who the fuck thinks they're going to call me 'honey'? I turn to see my dad standing directly behind me. My eyes widen instantly.

Papa? I blink and peer into his face. Why is he here?.... Why is he talking to me?.... "Are you okay," he asks looking down at me concerned, "you looked like you're about to throw up...."

H-He's...finally looking at me..... He's finally showing he cares about me... I pull away from him gagging and cover my mouth again as I press my back into the building's wall. Fuck you stomach, I can't even probably answer him because of you, I think as force back another gag.

"Maka, I'm taking you to the hospital," Papa says anxiously watching me. I shake my head, I don't like hospitals..... No.... I'm tough, I can get through this.

"I..I'm...fine," I manage to say after a few seconds of forcing down gags and swallowing the puke that managed to come up my throat. I make a face, ewwwww!!!! I swallowed it, ew, my mouth tastes disgusting!!! I turn my face to the side and spit on the ground, fucking ew!!!!

My stomach still feels a little queasy but I'm starting to feel better. I can't get the taste of puke out of my mouth though, I think as I wipe my mouth and tongue with my shirt's collar. "Maka, please go to the doctor," Papa says worriedly as he peers at me, "you don't seem so well."

Is this really Papa? He never even so much as gives me a passing glance... Why would he care if I'm sick or not? "Please," he pleads giving me a worried stare.

I stand up straight and look at him confused, "I said, I'm fine." It's really him... Or at least, it looks like him.... Why is he bothering with me now?....

"Maka, you really don't look so good," he says putting his hand on my forehead, "you have a little fever, but if you say you're okay, I trust you." I stand there looking into his face in utter shock. He looks the same....but his usually grim expression is replaced by the worried look of a concerned father....

"I was actually looking for you, " he draws his lips into a line, "I was worried that something might have happened to you after the mission yesterday..... You never reported to Lord Death...." I had a mission yesterday?.... I don't remember.... Or think so.....

"I-I'm sorry," I stammer out looking him in the face. I don't honestly care about that right now, he said, an I quote, 'I was worried'. He cares if I'm okay or not.... He does care... He does, I think as I feel tears brimming. Daddy doesn't hate me.

He smiles patting the top of my head, "don't worry about it kiddo, Kid reported for you." I nod my head slowly looking up into his face. He really does care, I think as my eyes get even more glassy. "You're not in trouble or anything, so don't worry about it," he says wiping my eyes. I stand there shocked and force myself to make my eyes go back to normal.

He finally noticed me, I'm not going to fuck it up by being a crybaby. He frowns looking down at my outfit, "you can't button your shirt or something?"

I reach my hand to my open shirt. I only started dressing like this, so maybe he'd notice me.... As a father, you wouldn't want you're little girl dressing like a slut.... He never said anything about it before..... Actually he just ignored me....completely....

I drop my hands to my sides and before I can say something, Papa is buttoning them, "no daughter of mine will dress like this," he says with an exasperated expression. He narrows his eye looking into my face, "you're not dressing like this to impress that octopus head, are you?"

I shake my head slowly, it worked..... Papa smiles, "I hope not, anyway want to go eat? We can stop by the pharmacy to get you some medicine for your slight fever." I look a him utterly speechless, Papa is so different. He pats my head looking at me hesitating to answer, "yes, we can go to the book store too."

I slowly nod. Book Store....he even knows I like to read.... This has to be a dream. Papa never pays attention to me...not after mom left him..... I'm part of his past.... He wants to forget and pretend I don't exist...

"Well, let's go kiddo," Papa says ushering me to follow him. I cautiously walk after him. I know, I'm not dreaming.....

Why is he paying attention to me now? He's so different from normal... Maybe I'm hallucinating or something..... This all seems a little too good to be true.... "Papa, why are you acting different," I ask after awhile of following him in silence. He may completely ignore me after this, but he sudden attitude change is odd....

I hear Papa laugh as he holds a building's door open for me, ushering me to go inside, "I'm not acting any different than I normally do."

I walk inside the building, "oh...." Yeah you are Papa.... You never pay attention to me.... Now you are... I don't hate it, it's actually what I've always wanted.... It's just really sudden and strange...

~Justin's P.O.V~

"Crona," I ask curiously as I walk into Medusa's hideout. I heard voices, but I didn't figure I'd see Crona here. I figured I'd just see Witch Medusa, the frog witch and the wolf man thing.

"What are you doing here," I ask as I take off my headphones and look around the room questioningly. Where is Witch Medusa, that frog girl and the wolf man? I swore I heard voices.

Crona is currently at the DWMA.... Why would Crona be here?.... I grin to myself, oh I see, Crona is playing for both sides. Crona is helping Medusa in her plan to take over Death City and the Kishin and he's even helping the DWMA....

I shake my head laughing as I place my headphone back in my ears, the Kishin will win. Once they can bow down to the Kishin's madness, will they experience true salvation. The Kishin is the only true God.

"Well....I," I watch Crona stammer out. "....M-Maka's.......been.... different....," I read off Crona's lips. I scoff inside, that little bitch has been acting different? Has she finally realized the Kishin is God?

"You came here because Maka was acting different," I ask boredly as I peer around the room looking for Witch Medusa. Personally, I'd only like to do the Kishin's bidding, but helping Medusa take out the DWMA will only help Lord Asura.

I sigh thinking about Tsubaki. She's part of the DWMA..... I don't want to hurt her.... or anyone for that matter, but anyone who plans on stopping the Kishin, I will kill personally. The DWMA is the only thing stopping Lord Asura's madness from spreading.

I glance at Crona, and see the frog girl walk into the room from a different door. She croaks in fear when she sees me, "Justin Law?!?!" I watch her mouth my name frightened.

I give her a pleasant smile, "Witch Eruka, where is Medusa? I must speak with her." Well here's the frog girl, where's the head hancho and her other lackey?

"O-out," she stammers backing into a wall. I look her boredly, I guess, I can come back. I have to talk to Tsubaki.... I wonder if she'll see that the Kishin is salvation or stay at the Shibusen.....

Awhile back, before I was sent out on another mission, I had asked her to move in with me... She said yes, but I'm not going to lie to her. I won't make her follow Lord Asura's will if she is devoted to Lord Death.

I shake my head sighing, what a shame it would be, if I actually had to kill her. Maka and Soul are the one true threat, but Soul is nothing without Maka...... As much as I'd like to convert Maka into following the Kishin's madness, I don't think she'd ever follow Lord Asura.....

Meaning there's only one solution, I have to kill her.

~Eruka's P.O.V~

What is Justin Law doing here?!?!? I back into the wall behind me, ribbit. I look at Crona, who's looking at me awkwardly and confused. Medusa you bitch, I think as I stand there in fear, leave me here alone!!!

I look down at the Twin-World sphere, it's strangely glowing brighter..... It's has cracks on it, if it was to get dropped or something now, I'm sure it would shatter.

I gulp, I can't help Maka, Medusa will kill me..... I can't talk to Crona now.... If Justin finds out, he might kill me or take the sphere.... I gulp and press my back deeper into the wall, or if I tell Crona.... Crona might kill me!!!

"Ribbit," I croak involuntarily as I stand there in fear. I have to get away from here..... They're all going to kill me. Free, I think as dart towards the exit, Medusa, I hate you both!!!

~Crona's P.O.V~

"W-wait," I stammer as I watch Eruka run out the front door. I wonder if I should follow her..... Justin probably scared her off..... He is pretty scary....

From what I've heard, he's the youngest Death Scythe to ever have been made, at the age of thirteen.... with no meister either... He's not called, 'the Executioner,' for nothing either....

I give Justin a sideways glance, I wonder why he's here.... Does Lord Death already know Maka is different? Is that why Justin is here, Lord Death sent him?

"I'm leaving," Justin says loudly as he turns towards the front door after a few moments. Is he going to find Eruka?..... I wish he would take those headphones out.... He talks so loud with them in...

"Wh-where," I stammer out, I want to know where he's going.... He doesn't....seem right..... I want to go after Eruka but I don't want Justin to go after her....

I'm afraid Justin might kill her or something..... I don't know....but since he walked in.... I got this strange feeling....

~Medusa's P.O.V~

I yawn as I walk down the street boredly. I guess, they haven't figured it out yet. It's too soon, I suppose.... But everything is going according to plan none the less.

I laugh in amusement as I watch the people passing in front of me unexpectingly. It's been about a month or so, since the people at Shibusen, finally realized who and what I was. I had previously applied to be a nurse and a teacher there.

I see a pink haired girl pass beside me with the DWMA's white spartoi uniform on. I scoff in amusement as I recognize her, Kim Diehl. A witch who had turned her back on the Witch Council. I smirk walking towards the DWMA. After I gave myself away while releasing the Kishin Asura, I haven't been back here. There's a lot of children there, who have the potential to become kishins as well.

I laugh in amusement as I think of what's to come. After Maka is gone, everything can run it's course like I planned. I smile, everything will end like I want it to, this all just one big game.

I look at my surrounding and laugh, soon this be mine and the Kishin Asura will rule the world. And I will create more and more kishins. I laugh as I walk deeper into the city, with Soul Protect activated, I am literally able to do what I please and stay undetected.

I glance over my shoulder to see Free walking casually behind me. I should have left him back with Eruka. I sigh, no matter, this just a observation of how my players are doing.

~Black*Star's P.O.V~

"This way," Tsubaki says walking the opposite direction I am, "I remember, it's this way."

"Are you sure," I ask hesitantly. "I swear, it's this way," I say pointing in the opposite direction.

Tsubaki smiles, "I promise, it's this way." I sigh, well, it can't hurt to trust my partner.... I really think it's to the right....not the left, but....

I walk after Tsubaki and she smiles bigger. "I trust you," I say placing my arms behind my head, "but, I'm almost positive, we're going the wrong way."

Tsubaki gives me a closed eyed smile and slightly chuckles, "well I think, it's fifteen more minutes this way."

I nod shrugging, "whatever you say, Tsubaki, whatever you say." I don't want to start another fight.... I don't want that to influence her decision about her staying or leaving.... She's always willing to put complete faith in me, it can't hurt to trust her once....

Hopefully, after this she'll come to a decision. The decision she wants. Will it suck not having Tsubaki living with me anymore, yes, but Tsubaki deserves to be where she wants. At least after this, something good will come out of it regardless, Maka will be okay, I hope. I don't even actually know if something is wrong.

I yawn, I'll know when I beat it out of the frog girl or wolf man.

~Liz's P.O.V~

"Patti, complaining about how hot it is, isn't going to help," I say patting Patti's back. She doesn't usually get angry, but when she does, it's not pretty.

"IT'S TOO FREAKING HOT," Patti hisses as she jerks away from me.

"Patti, we're already here," Kid says looking at Patti calmly, "please calm down." I knew we were close. Patti needs to calm down, I know it's hot but...seriously...

Patti looks at Medusa's hideout door and sprints to it. "Patti," I yell watching her and shaking my head. She busts open the door, so much for the element of surprise....

~Death Scythe's P.O.V~

"Thank you, Papa," Maka says timidly as she starts to hesitantly walk away. I smile looking at her, she seems different, but it might be because she's sick.

I put my hands in my pockets and she looks at me awkwardly. What, did I do something?..... "Yes, honey," I say looking at her concerned. Is she going to tell me something? What?!?

"I....uh," she says slightly blushing as she avoids looking at me. What!?!? Please don't tell me she and the octopus head are together?!?! She abruptly hugs me.

I'm a bit startled at first but I hug her back. Maka doesn't usually show much affection to me....

...This is nice... The way a daughter and father relationship should be. I pat her back as I hug her and smile. She'll always be my little girl, no matter what. Even though, me and her mother aren't together anymore, I'll always love them both.

"I love you, Maka," I say as I pull away from the hug. As much as I'd like to stay and hang out with Maka, I have to get back to teach my afternoon classes. We had fun today either way.

Maka grins, "love you too, Papa."

Oh my god, Maka said it.... I always say I love you....and she never says it back.... She said it!!! I glomp Maka and squeeze her tightly.

"Papa," she gasps, "I can't breathe!!!" She stands there not pushing me away, but gasping for air.

"Eh, sorry," I say releasing my grip and placing my hand behind my head awkwardly. She's says, 'I love you' for the first time and I do that.... She'll never do it again....

She smiles and shrugs, "it's okay, but I have to go, Soul is looking for me probably. I kind of just left earlier, without telling him where I was going."

I nod and give her one last small hug, "you'll always be my little girl, no matter what," I say fixing her falling pigtails, "always remember that." I turn and walk away from her, "Octopus head better be looking for you," I say with a slight laugh as I walk away.

I smile walking back towards the DWMA from the Death City Cafe. This is the closest I've ever been to Maka. We actually had a conversation during our meal. She actually looked like she genuinely was having fun today. I got her medicine and then we went to the book store. I bought her a book and a bracelet. After that we went to eat, and we had fun.

I smile placing my hands back in my pockets and looking up at the sun. What ever you did Soul, thank you. I'm sure you had something do with this. So this is the one time, I'll actually thank you for being there for Maka.

~Soul's P.O.V~

I watch Medusa and Free as they get closer and closer to the DWMA. "Medusa," I yell as I run towards them. I'm not letting them get any closer, that'd just cause chaos.

All the E.A.T teams are out on missions or on relieve. The only ones at the Shibusen are the N.O.T students and the teachers.... I'm sure they could handle themselves but I'm not letting them waltz in there without a fight first!

"Soul," Medusa slowly hisses amused as she turns around towards me. Free starts to run to me. I transform my arm into a blade.

"Free," Medusa says and he stops running towards me. He walks back behind Medusa. Good dog, I think as I transform my blade back into my arm.

"Where's Maka," Medusa hisses with smirk.

....Where is Maka?.....

Don't tell me. I transform my arm into a blade again, "what did you do to her?!?!"

Medusa laughs, "I haven't done anything to Maka," she laughs. "Recently," she mutters and then laughs, "where is she now?"

I glare at her, she did something, what though..... She wouldn't ask about Maka, if she didn't have a reason to. Her snide comments are making me feel uneasy. I wish Maka would have at least told me where she way going.....

~Free's P.O.V~

Eruka told me that Maka isn't actually Maka.... Something about this Maka is an alternative world's Maka..... Uh, I don't really know. Eruka wasn't very clear.

"Where is she," Medusa asks looking at Soul amused. Yeah, where is she? I'd like to know that too. Maybe if I see her, I'll understand what Eruka meant.

"Why don't you tell me, witch," Soul yells angrily. I'm pretty sure, Soul doesn't know... I look at Medusa and Soul, where is Maka then?

Medusa raises an eyebrow, "so you really don't know where Maka is?" Well duh, Medusa, I don't think he'd look that worried, if he did.

"I'm right here," I hear a familiar voice yell as I see a scythe blade flash before my eyes. Medusa and me jump backwards putting more space between us, Soul and the person who just tried to attack me.

Who the?....

Where did she come from?

-MAKA'S p.o.v-

I smile as I walk the opposite direction that Papa is. Today was a good day overall. I mean, I know I acted stupid with Soul earlier, but Papa made everything better.

I always knew, somewhere deep in my heart, Papa cared about me and Mom. I smile placing my arms behind my back, everything is changing for the better. I may have made a stupid decision with Soul earlier, but I've come to a new conclusion.

Papa really does love Mom, even if he doesn't like to show it all the time. If Soul is the person that truly loves me like Papa does my mom, he'll or that person will stay by my side even if I do something like cheat. Or if I am the one who truly loves Soul, I'll stay by his side, even if he cheats on me.

Papa still thinks about Mom. I smile as I think of the genuine smile he had on his face when he asked me how I thought mom was doing. He still loves her. He's always loved her.

I hear voices from on the other side of a building. Hm, maybe I should check that out.... Sounds like someone is fixing to fight....

~ Kid's P.O.V~

I shake my head watching Patti break down Medusa's door. Well, I didn't really have a solid plan to begin with... ...but now I have to think of one revolving around Patti's impatientness and impulsiveness.

I shake my head and press my fingers to my temples. How am I going to get this done now? I was going to simply talk to Medusa..... Medusa being the cunning and conniving person she is, I don't that will work..... If all else fails, I guess, we'll just have to capture her and bring her back to Shibusen for questioning.....

Father might be a little mad at my impulsiveness on the situation at hand, but possibly Maka's wellbeing and everyone else's is at stake. It's better to take action when it's not needed, than be caught off guard.

"Why, are you here," I hear Patti hiss annoyed as I walk closer to the busted down door. Who is she talking to? I shake my head as I get closer, note to self, try to keep Patti out of the heat...

-MAKA'S p.o.v-

I swing my blade in front of me, as I land between Soul, the woman and the wolf man. I heard voices, I'm glad, I decided to come check this out on my way home. Things might've been bad for Soul if I hadn't.....

"Maka," Soul yells confused from behind me. I turn to the side and glance at Soul, he deserves an apology later. Right now, I'm going to kick this woman and the wolf man's ass. Wait.... This is that snake witch I beat the shit out of the other day.....

"There you are," the snake witch hisses in amusement. Stop looking at me like that creep, I think as I glare at her.

I run towards her swinging my blade, "who are you anyway, this will be the second time, I'll beat your ass!" The wolf man tries to hit me. I jump back and kick him in the face. Who the hell are these people?!?!

Soul runs up behind me eyeing my arm, that's a blade. "What," I ask raising an eyebrow. He's acting like he's never seen me do this before. I turn back to the two people, who the hell are these people?

The snake witch and the wolf man stand there eyeing me. I glare at them, I had a really good day with my dad today, these people are really pissing me off!!! I change my blade back into my arm and reach out, "Soul."

"Got it," Soul mutters before turning into his scythe. I grab Soul and bring him into my fighting stance. Ow, I feel a slight burning feeling coming from my hands. I look down to my hands to see that Soul is slightly burning me, why?

The snake witch frowns, "I think this Maka might be more of a problem...."

I tighten my grip on Soul, even though it burns, "what do you mean by that," I retort back annoyed, "I don't even know you!" How do these people know me and I don't know them?!?!

"Yeah, what do you mean by that," Soul chimes in and then gives me a confused sideways glance. I glare at the woman, I don't even know you lady!

The snake lady smiles, "take a good look Soul, is she really like the Maka, you remember?" What the hell does she mean by that?!?! I am Maka!

Soul looks at me grimly, "Maka...... tell me something, which witch's soul did we take in order to finally make me a Death Scythe?....." Wait....Soul doesn't look like Soul normally does when he's a scythe...... Did he learn to get a costume change or what?.... Soul changes back into a person and stands beside me waiting for my answer.

What kind of stupid question is that?..... I turn towards him annoyed, "Soul, you're not a Death Scythe."

Soul nods and then turns towards the snake lady glaring, "what the FUCK did you do to her?!?!?"

The snake lady shrugs, "nothing....or something, I don't know," she says laughing. I glare at them both, someone fucking tell me what's going on! Soul knows these people?!?!

"Oh," the wolf man says looking at me, "so that's what Eruka meant, they're like opposites, right Medusa? This Maka isn't like the one who's from our world, so she's different and doesn't know everything," the wolf man says thinking.

The snake lady hits the wolf man sending him into the side if the building, "you talk too much!"

Soul clenches his fists, and looks at me to the snake lady glaring, "so this Maka isn't our world's Maka?!?! What the fuck did you do Medusa?!?!"

I give Soul a sideways glance, I'm not like this world's Maka?.... I'm not like the Maka from this world..... So.... Is that why everyone seems different?... I'm not actually from here..... I turn and stare at the snake witch in horror, I'm not am I?.....

-Twin World-

-LORD DEATH'S p.o.v-

She's not from this world.... She doesn't abide by our rules...... She has her own rules she must follow. I sigh as I look down at her soul as it starts to fade faster.

I'm going to have to have a talk with Witch Eruka, I'm sure she's the cause of this. I look down at her again...... It might already be too late..... I think as my eyes widen and all traces of her soul wavelength disappears.

-SOUL'S p.o.v-

"Guys," I saw ushering them to follow me as I walk down the hall to the I.C.U.

"Where is the-," Kid says running past me looking for what I'm guessing is the I.C.U.. I shake my head. It's great he's worried, but I'm still pissed at him. It's his and my fault, that we're even in this mess.

Asura runs after Kid, followed by Justin, Crona and Raganarok. I shake my head when they pass the room. I glance up at the huge sign that says I.C.U., how do they miss this? I shake my head as I open the door for everyone else.

"Thanks," Liz says walking in first.

"Gratis, Soul," Patti says walking in grinning.

Tsubaki and Black*Star smile and walk in. "Uh, guys," I say walking back in the hall holding the door. I watch them sprinting to the door. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, I can do this....

I don't know how I'll react to seeing Maka's lifeless body.... I slowly let the door swing shut behind me as I walk into the room with everyone else.

-RAGANAROK'S p.o.v-

"Father, are you going to save her," Kid blurts out as we walk to him.

A dark blond haired woman looks at me and everyone else in surprise, "you and everyone else are not allowed to be back here." A black haired woman with dark lipstick looks at us apologetically as she gestures for us to stand or sit in the chairs.

"It's fine," Lord Death says calmly looking at the blond woman for a moment, before turning his attention back to the person who lays lifeless on the hospital bed, "they can be here."

"So father," Asura asks walking to him.

Lord Death stares down at, who I'm guessing, is Maka, "if I'm going to save her, I need your's and your brother's help," he says looking from Asura to Kid.

I turn and glance at Soul. He looks utterly defenseless and broken..... I give him a weak grin when he catches me looking at him. Soul tries to smile back, but I know he's fixing to have a break down.

Kid nods, "instruct us and we got it." Kid walks to the hospital bed and stands beside Asura.

Lord Death nods and places his hands in the air beside him, "Asura try to find her location, her soul is trying to crossover."

-TSUBAKI'S p.o.v-

Are we too late?.... I think as I feel tears brimming. No.... We can get her back.....

Asura closes his eyes and places his hands together. Everyone stands there watching him and anxiously waiting for him to say something. "Found it," Asura says hesitantly, "I think...."

Lord Death narrows his eyes, "if it isn't her's, this won't work."

Asura shakes his head, "I know, I know, but it's fading and getting closer to the gate by the second. Any longer, even if it's not her's, if we don't at least try with this one, she won't be able to come back regardless! I'm almost positive this one is her's!"

Lord Death sighs in annoyance, "Kid, catch the soul."

-CRONA'S p.o.v-

I stand there annoyed as I watch them all standing there. This fucking sucks, all I can do is watch. I can't do shit else, except hope the reapers can handle this!!!

Kid nods as the three white lines on his hair start to glow. He closes his eyes, "Asura give me your vision." Asura nods not opening his eyes. They better have this shit handled....

-KID'S p.o.v-

I close my eyes and suddenly I'm seeing what I think is the Under World. I see countless souls racing to get to the gates of Heaven. I turn and look for Maka's soul. Where? Where!?!

I catch a glimpse of a black shadow as it catches some souls and then drags them towards a flaming door. That must be hell..... I shake my head, Maka's soul, I have to find it!

I feel myself being drawn to something. I run towards whatever is calling me, to see an ocean blue soul with wings. So pretty..... I shake my head as I watch it get further away. Wait, come back, I think I start sprinting after it.

"That's it," I hear Asura say from inside my mind, "catch it now. I have to open my eyes." I thought Maka's soul was dark purple..... I shake my head, I need to catch it regardless.

I watch as the black shadow comes back and catches more souls and drags them to the door again. I'm about 50 yards behind the soul, I can see the gates of heaven approaching as I keep running after the soul.

Almost there, I think as I'm less than 10 yards away now. I reach my arm out, when I see the black shadow snatch the soul away. "Ah," I scream in frustration as I kick the shadow making it drop the soul. I grab it before it can run away again.

"Got it," I yell looking at the black shadow. It won't bother me, I'm a reaper, so I'm actually the shadow's boss.

The black shadow does a slight bow, "young master Death, could you possibly do me a favor," I hear a female voice ask from inside the black shadow.

I squeeze the ocean blue soul tighter, I'm not letting the shadow take the soul. "That depends on what it is," I say looking at the shadow awkwardly, so this shadow is a Soul Decider. A Soul Decider basically decides which souls go to heaven and hell. It's probably a lot more complicated and complex than it sounds, but I don't really know.

The shadow pulls the top part of her cloak off, "I have a daughter back in the realm of the living..... Her name is Maka Albarn.... Could you tell her and my ex-husband, Spirit Albarn, I love them?..... If you don't know them, it's alright, don't worry about it then."

I stare at the woman shocked, her resemblance to Maka is uncanny..... "I know her," I say quickly and with a smile. I'm not going to tell her mother, I'm actually here to get her own daughter's soul back.... I hit my head with my free hand and bow, "I'm so sorry, I kicked you earlier, I just... This soul means a lot to me...."

Maka's mother smiles, " I understand, but could you do me one more favor?" I nod. "Could you tell Spirit to go back to the place we first met and tell him to take the little white book off the shelf? He'll know what I mean."

I nod and smile, "of course."

She smiles pulling the cloak back over her face, "thank you, Young Reaper, but I must get back to my work." She disappears back into the crowd of souls.

I open my eyes and I'm holding the ocean blue soul. "Here," I say handing it to my father as open my eyes seeing everyone in the hospital room again. I met Maka's mother..... You have to be dead in order to be a Soul Decider.... Maka's mother is dead?....

"We have what we think is her soul," Father says looking down at Maka, "if it isn't her soul, she won't wake up...... She might have been disattached from her body to long as well..." He sighs pressing the soul into her chest, "here goes nothing." The soul falls through her chest and father starts mumbling some words.

After a few moments he stops.

What happened did it work?..... Everyone stares at Maka in silence.......

"Is she-," Soul says quietly. Everyone turns and looks at him. I'm so sorry Soul....... I tried, I really did......

"Where am I," a voice asks groggily after a few seconds.

"MAKA," practically everyone yells at the same time.

~Maka's P.O.V~

I sit up and I look at everyone. I was falling.....and now I'm here..... Wow, why is everyone here?.... I tilt my head as I see Soul, Patti, Crona, Liz, the boy who I'm guessing is Raganarok, Justin, Tsubaki, Asura, Sora, and even Lord Death. I rub my head and turn to see Medusa and Arachne. My eyes widen instantly. Medusa is dressed like a doctor.... Normal, she was the school nurse for awhile, but Archne is here!!!! She's alive!!!!

Everyone runs to me and crowds around me. Lord Death backs away watching them crowd around me. Wow, guys I need space, I think as I try to look past everyone to look at Arachne and Medusa. The hell is going on here!!?!?! I'm instantly pulled into a hug by everyone. Uh, I think as I start blushing, what's everyone's problem?

-SOUL'S p.o.v-

After I hug Maka, I pull away and walk to Lord Death. Someone had to die in order for Maka to come back..... Who did?... "Lord Death, who died in order for Maka to live....," I ask looking at Lord Death questioningly. I feel guilty....

Lord Death gestures for me to go to Maka, "that rule doesn't apply to her." I nod, whatever that means. I walk beside Kid as I look at Maka, at least she's back. That rule doesn't apply to her?..... I'm guessing that means nobody died.

~Maka's P.O.V~

Everyone starts talking at once. "How are you feeling?" "Are you right?" "Are you feeling okay?" "What happened?" "Do you even remember what happened?" I try to answer everyone, their chatter is getting annoying.... "Maka!" "Maka!!" "MAKA!!!!"

"QUIET," I scream as I shove everyone off me. I glare at them all before sighing and calmly answering, "I'm fine."

Lord Death walks to me again and everyone parts giving him room, "you know you're not from this world, don't you?" He says eyeing me, waiting for my reaction.

My eyes widen, "it all makes sense now!" I hit my head, "I'm not crazy," I say laughing, "I'm in a different world!"

Everyone looks from me to Lord Death, "WHAT?!?!?," everyone says at once.

I pull the needles out from my arms. "Well, I need go get home....I mean, back to my world....," I say rubbing my head, "Lord Death do you have any idea on how I might be able to?...."

Lord Death sighs, "go home and rest. I'll see what I can do." He turns to everyone else, "all of you are to keep an eye on Maka, until I can figure out how to return her home." He turns to Soul, "especially you, Soul."

I turn and look at Soul. So he's not my Soul.... "Let's go," Soul says looking at me confused.

"Okay....," I say as I get up from the hospital bed. I can feel everyone staring at me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote/Comment/Fan?

Switch ya l8r & ja ne ~Princess_Goth