Chapter 11 Trouble & Chapter 12 Transfer Student

Chapter 11 Trouble

Loki is in his office sipping some tea with a black pup beside him who's polishing a plate, which is full of cookies just some moments ago, clean with its mouth. the dark green haired teenage boy, on the other hand is sweeping the floor clean just like any ordinary day. Yes... just like any ordinary day but for the little detective, something is missing or rather someone is missing.

'Daidouji Mayura' he thought

Yep he really misses her even though he just met her recently, he feels like she immediately took a piece of him with her. It's the truth yes but he don't want to admit even to himself. Yamino, as if he read his father's thoughts commented,

"Mayura-san haven't been here in a while I wander what she's been doing?"

"She might be busy with her school and besides it's not her responsibility to go here." the detective said but his eyes tells something else something that he really want the girl to go there and visit him everyday.

"To tell the truth I actually misses her, I really like the treats that she gives me and the lullaby that she sings for me whenever I'm sleepy" the black pup, Fenrir said while wagging his tail.

"You really seem to like her Fenrir that's unusual of you." his father shock by the speech his son has made. You see Fenrir is a type of boy/wolf/pup that don't like(or maybe he's just embarrassed) to express his feelings and to tell the truth he never liked anyone beside his father.

"She really have an incredible cha-" Yamino stopped his sentence when they heard a loud bang coming from downstairs. Just when they're going to see what it was, Loki sense a powerful aura that can be the same aura as a god.

"Someone's here and I think it's another god who wants to kill me." Loki said seriously and addded. "I felt this aura before. Finally he had decided to attack I'm tired of waiting."

The three of them continued to walk downstairs well not exactly walk run to be exact. As they approach the source of the sound they saw a girl with pink hair who's wearing her school uniform, laying on the floor with her face flat on the surface.

"Mayura!" the detective yelled " Are you okay? What happened?"

"Huh? Why am I here? I remember I was at our school then suddenly someone was talking about a transfer student and... oh... yeah never mind I'm just fine don't worry about me I just trip on the floor." she said with a large sweat drop forming on her head.

"Well if that's the case then alright but shouldn't you be at school at this time? It's just eighteen minutes before nine or are you running late for school?" Loki asked not noticing the humongous sweat drop that's forming in front of him.

"um yeah I was just running late for school and I decided to just drop by here since I'm already late." she said while thinking, 'That was really close luckily I was able to return to my own self before they see me like that or else I don't know how to explain it to them if they ever saw me and my plans will be ruined.' she stopped on her thoughts when she saw that Loki's first floor is caught on fire!.

'Oh no! What should I do?! I guess I don't have a choice I have to use my powers now!'

Just then the other three noticed the fire. Yamino quickly got a bucket of water since Loki can't use his magic in front of Mayura.

'Something's odd here I can sense magic in this fire' thought and as he looked at his son he knew that they were thinking the same thing. before he could speak Mayura interrupted him and spoke,

"Listen I want you to forget what happened today and please take a rest all of you." she said and smiled at them. After they heard her, the three of them fell unconscious on the floor.