Hidden Identities

Hey there Eunjoo here! So this is my story in fanfiction.net and I was known there as belle391. I had just transferred this story here for copyright reasons. I hope you'll like reading this story.. :D

Chapter 1 first meeting

Loki is in his office reading a book when a black pup jump into his lap.

"Daddy can we go for a walk now????" the black pup said

"Oh all right Fenrir let's go walk to the park." he said "Oh and Yamino would you like to come as well?"

"Thank you master Loki but I think I'll just stay here and prepare some snacks that you can eat when you get back." the dark green haired man who looked like his in his teen said to his father in a chibi form.

"Well okay Yamino. Then we'll be off now." He said as the black pup Fenrir is tagging him through the door.

While they were walking down the park, he felt a strange aura but it's not an evil aura he's sure of that but something strong. 'Hmmm what's this strange presence that I'm feeling. Could it be another god trying to kill me? I wonder who it will be this time?' his thoughts were interrupted when he heard some voices singing. When he look at the direction of the voice he saw a pink haired girl with eyes as red as ruby singing with some kids at the park with a guitar on her lap. He was dazed by the beauty before him and the voice that he is listening is not helping either. It's like the girl is the only person in that park. He liked what he is feeling but it's strange he never felt this way before and he don't know why he's feeling this now. Just then he heard a voice saying Daddy repeatedly and realize the his son on his side.

"Daddy why don't we go there?"

"huh? Oh. Okay let's go."

Just then when they approach the girl she smiled at them and said

"Hi there you look a little lost. would you like me to help you find your mommy?" the pink haired girl asked emerald eyes locking on ruby.

At first he can't think of a word to say.

'Cursed you Odin! Of course this girl will think of me as a young boy since I'm in this stupid child form. When I get back my real form I'm going to kill Odin for this!'

Then once again the girl talked and said "You really are such a cute boy! I've always wanted a baby brother and your dog is so cute as well!"

Just then he remembered that it is about time that he says something. "Oh thank you miss I'm not lost at all I'm just walking my dog here at the park." He said unable to hide the annoyance in his face.

"Oh I see well nice meeting you…"

"Loki. My name's Loki"

"Well nice meeting you Loki and you to little fellow." Then she started to walk away from them but realize that she had forgotten something.

"Oops I'm sorry I'm Mayura by the way! Daidouji Mayura!" and she continued walking away from them towards the group of kids waiting for her.