Chapter 8 Family

Chapter 8 Family

"You know I don't really like your name here on earth Baldr." Narugami said while vacuuming the refrigerator.

"Well your name is sucks as well Thor and more importantly why are you here anyway?" Misao asked him rather bitterly.

"Oh I see you're not in a very good mood today huh? I just thought it'll be fine to visit my brother you know. We really missed you back there. So when are you planning to tell her? I mean the others really wants to meet her." Narugami asked.

"Don't talked too loud! She might hear you! Well I don't intend to tell her actually. I just wanted her to enjoy a normal life hear in midgard. Also I don't want her to get in danger."

"You know you can't hide it from her forever."

"I know but I still want to try."

"Mayura-sama should we really listen to their conversation? Won't your father be angry at you?" Rima asked Mayura worried.

"Relax it's just fine and besides I already know what they're talking about. I just want to hear it."

"You mean you already know about your father and Narugami?"

"Yep! I knew it ever since you were born." Mayura answered smiling.

"You mean you knew about me?"

"Of course though I don't know why you suddenly went missing. Do you want to meet the others?"

"Yes please but why did you told Narugami that you don't know me?" Rima asked very puzzled.

"Well my father knew that I still have no idea about everything. So I want him to think it that way so that my plan can work properly." Mayura answered with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Plan?' Rima asked even more puzzled.

"Don't worry you'll understand it soon. Should we get going?"

"Hai Mayura-sama."

So Mayura and Rima went to Mayura's room then Mayura showed Rima a little doll house. Suddenly three other spirits came out from the doll house.

"Alright everyone here's Rima. Can you please introduced yourselves?'

"Hello I'm Salt. I'm a spirit of Fire."

"I'm Pepper and I'm the Spirit of Wind."

"Hi! I'm Onion and I'm the spirit of Earth."

"Hi everyone I'm Rima and I'm the Spirit of Water."

"Hmmm. I don't think that Rima is the right name for you. Do you mind if I give you another name?" Mayura asked the little water spirit.

"No. Not at all Mayura-sama."

"Well Mayura-sama gave us different names as well you see." Salt said proudly

"Yes Mayura-shama gave us names as well." Pepper told everyone in his cute smile.

"Well if you don't mind can I call you Sugar instead?" Mayura asked.

"Thanks so much Mayura-sama!" Rima well now Sugar told her with enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, back at Narugami and Misao….

"I still have to thank you about the other day when you save her and also for today. So thank you for saving my daughter." Misao said sincerely

"Hey it's just fine. Also any uncle would do anything for his very beautiful niece. Can't I really introduce myself to her? You see I want her to call me uncle."

"No not a chance especially when I found out that you're hanging out with that playboy Loki."

"Hey! Loki is my friend and besides I will never let him get close to her."

"Well for that matter she is already close to him. In fact she goes to his mansion every afternoon." Misao said with a tone of as-a-matter-of-fact.

"What?!!!! I have to talk to Loki!"

"You can't! If you talk to him he'll know her identity! You idiot!" Misao said to his brother.

"Oh you're right then let's just make a plan for Mayura to hate him that way she'll avoid him."

"Well that could work but.."

"Achooooo!!!!"

"Master Loki are you all right?" Yamino asked his father.

"Yeah I'm just fine maybe someone's talking bad about me."