Chapter10 Side Effects

"Ohayo everyone!"

"Ohayo Mayura! So, have you heard that we're going to have a new transfer student today?" Utau said to Mayura.

"I hope it's a boy and a handsome one!" Sakura, the class president commented.

"I totally disagree with you. I hope it's a girl with a long blonde hair and beautiful eyes! Oh I can faint just thinking about it but don't worry Mayura-san you're still the goddess in my eyes!" answered Kukai, a member of the Mayura Knights or as other students referred to as Mayura fans.

"Yes Mayura-chan is the best! We love you Mayura-chan!!!" said a hundred of male students from within the doors and windows.

"Ah!!! They are really getting out of control lately! Look they're everywhere now. Doesn't this bother you at all being followed by this fanboys everwhere?" Utau asked worried for her friend.

"We are Mayura Knights not just you're ordinary fanboys! We are here to protect Mayura-chan from any danger…" said one of the fanboys err Mayura Knights and he continues to blab about the fanboys/ Mayura Knights and how great their Mayura-chan is.

"It really doesn't bother me at all in fact it's kind of flattering. Don't worry about it." Mayura said while fixing her things on the table,

"Well if that's the case then okay." Utau said

"Everyone I just heard from the staff room that the new student is going to be a boy and most importantly he's rich!" one of the gossip trio said

"Yes she's right and they said that's he's really a handsome and intelligent boy!" another one of the gossip trio said

"Yeah it's right and the most shocking news is that he is already engaged to one of the students here and that's the reason why he came here." The last member of the gossip trio said.

"WHAT!!! How romantic but then if he really is that perfect then he's no longer available we have to know who is the girl he's engaged with!" Utau said to the girls in the class.

"Then I guess we're going to start our meeting for our plan in finding this mystery girl!' Sakura said a little bit scary.

Just then after hearing the word mystery, Mayura's eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Mystery! Fushigi Mystery!" Mayura suddenly shouted startling the whole class.

"Oh no!!! We have to get Mayura-sama out of here! It's not going to be pretty." Onion said suddenly becoming serious.

"Yes! Mayura-shama we have to get out of here now!" Pepper said urgently

"Why? Do you know where the fushigi mystery is?" Mayura asked her eyes still sparkling.

"Uhm yes Mayura-sama it's over there at uhm… ah…. at Loki's office!!!" Salt said but regretting it as soon as he said it.

"Salt! What do you think you're saying?! We can't let her go there especially in her case right now!" said Onion.

"Sorry but I don't know what to tell her!" Salt answered back.

"Uhm excuse me, but can I asked you what's going on?" Sugar who's really confused about what's happening finally have the courage to ask.

"You see when Mayura-shama hears the word mystery she suddenly changes her personality we believe it's a side effect of well you now her power which is continually grows." Pepper answered Sugar.

"I see so I think we should find Mayura-sama now huh?" Sugar asked.

"Oh no! Mayura-sama is already gone! Everybody we have to find her quick! Sugar and Onion go directly to Loki-sama's mansion while Pepper and I will try to stop her from going there" Salt ordered.

Then all of the spirits had gone to their respective places to find their missing mistress.