Chapter 7 Savior

Chapter 7 Savior

Mayura was on her way home when a girl approach her.

"Come with me. My wish can only be granted if you come with me." The girl with brown hair said to Mayura while trying to grab her arm.

"Sorry but my Papa said that I should not go with strangers especially when I can sense an evil aura around you." She said then she continued walking.

"You will come with me!!!! I will not let you walk away from me, with that entirely strong aura from you I can have my wish granted!" the girl said turning into a hideous beast.

"Gah!!! You're persistent aren't you?" she said before starting to run away but the beast caught her right leg and she couldn't budge from its tight grasp. 'Ugh what should I do I'm in so much trouble.' Just then her necklace started glowing and a guy appeared before her releasing the beast's grasp from her.

"You'll regret that you had ever touch her!" the guy said and with a slash of his sword the creature started to glow as well revealing a small spirit just almost as big as the palm of the hand.

"Thank you for saving me. I'm a spirit of water Rima and I was possessed with an evil aura. I'm sorry for troubling you please forgive me." The little spirit said to Mayura.

"Hmmm. It's just fine and besides I'm not hurt at all also I'm not the one you should thank it's him." She said pointing to the man beside her holding a wooden sword on his left hand.

"Thank you and may I say it's nice to finally meet you Mayura-sama" The little spirit said.

"You know me?" Mayura ask confused

"Yes I've been looking for you my whole life it is my destiny to serve you."

"This is so confusing! What exactly is happening?!" Mayura ask to no one in particular.

"I think regarding this matter you should ask your father about it." The guy said.

"Okay but Narugami can I ask you something?"

"Okay what is it?" Narugami told Mayura.

"Uhm well are you the one from before at my school?"

"So I guess your father lied to you huh."

"I knew it it's not just a dream! So, thank you for before and for today. You have saved me twice now."

"Yeah so that makes me like your guardian angel huh but let's not try for the third okay?"

"Hai!!! So would you like to come to our house and have some tea?"

"That would be fine thank you and I also have something to discuss with your father."

"My father?"

"Yes I should probably lecture him about the right parenting methods." He said so low so that she can't hear it.

"Pardon?" Mayura said

"Oh it's nothing. Let's just get going."

"Okay Rima let's go?"

"Hai Mayura-sama." The little spirit said following them

When they arrive at the Daidouji residence Misao is currently cooking for dinner.

"Papa I'm home!"

"Ah Mayura I'm here at the kitchen."

"Papa I have brought a guest I hope it's just fine."

"Of course it's fine. You can let her come in."

"Actually Papa he's a boy."

"A boy!!! Who is he? Where did you meet him? Do I know him?!" Misao said shocked.

"Papa just relax he's just a friend and I think you know him. Narugami please come in."

Narugami entered the kitchen and when Misao saw him he was so shocked that he almost had a heart attack.

"I see you didn't expect to see me." Narugami said jokingly.

"Thor! What are you doing here?" Misao ask the god before him.

"Mayura can you leave us for a moment I think Narugami and I need to talk." Misao said to his daughter.

"Okay Papa Rima let's go."

"Hai!" the spirit said glancing at the two guys before following Mayura behind.