Open Arms

Song used: Open Arms by RKCB and Demo Taped

''I can't believe you actually said that!'' Connor exclaimed laughing. Catching up with Troye was always so much fun. The entire cafe could hear them.

''I did, God, I was so embarrassed'' Troye chuckled along. His face was all red and stomach tired from laughing. ''Anyway, enough about it, how have you been?'' He asked eating a fry.

''Great, I'm having so much fun working with Common Culture. I have a couple more sweater designs and I love them so much, can't wait for everyone to see them''He was incredibly cute talking about things he's passionate about, so excited with a genuine smile on his face.

''Uuuh, tell me more!'' Troye leaned his head on his palms and listened to Connor talk about different shades of purple he's planning to use.

They finished their lunch and went outside still arguing which documentary to watch next. The boys headed towards a park nearby for a walk. It was quite empty, only a couple elderly people and some kids running around. They found a small wooden bench near a pond and sat down. It was a beautiful day. The sky completely clear, warm Los Angeles weather not letting Connor wear his favorite sweaters. Leaves were starting to color since it was already October. Troye picked up a beautiful orange leaf and stuck it behind Connor's ear.

''Now you look perfect, just needed some color in you outfit'' Troye laughed.

''What's wrong with black? It's a color too, stop discriminating it,  #JusticeForBlack2k16'' Connor argued fixing the leaf in his hair. Troye laughed even harder and the older boy pouted.

''It's not funny, I believe in color equality!''

''Sure, Con, sure'' Troye glanced at him but couldn't hold in his laughter. When the boy finally recovered, he sat criss -cross on the bench facing Connor. He suddenly shot up reaching for his phone frantically.

''I just remembered, I found an amazing song yesterday, you'll love it'' Troye said trying to untangle his earbuds. After a couple minutes of Connor laughing from his attempts, the blue eyed boy finally untangled them and plugged into his phone.

''Here'' He handed Connor one of the earbuds. Soon, a soft melody found it's way into their ears.

Say that you want to save me

But how come you never hear me out

And I know that you're frustrated

How you always leave

''It's really nice'' Connor complimented the song turning to face Troye. He was quietly singing along, already deep in the harmony.

I need to know if you don't feel the same

Will you keep a hold on me when I'm turning away?

I'm on my own in the cold of the rain

He softly sang along the track keeping his eyes somewhere on the sky.

Will you be my shelter?

Will you be my open arms?

Connor watched Troye get lost in the music.

Lost to my own devices

Patience just seems to wear me down

Sometimes we're so self righteous

Oh are you always love for you

Troye lowered his gaze and his eyes found Connor's.

I need to know if you don't feel the same

The older boy felt as if the lyrics were directed to him.

Will you keep a hold on me when I'm turning away?

It seemed like Troye sang directly to him.

I'm on my own in the cold of the rain

Will you be my shelter?

Will you be my open arms?

The boys didn't notice they were leaning closer to each other. Connor shut off his mind and connected their lips. Troye responded passionately deepening it. The music was still flowing in their ears. They both pulled apart grining.

''Will you be my shelter? Will you be my open arms?'' Troye asked him singing along the song.

''You won't need to be alone in the cold of the rain'' Connor answered looking at him with a sweet smile on his face.

''God, this is so cheesy'' Troye laughed covering his face with his hands.

''Since when don't you like cheese?''

''Oh, shut up, Franta'' 

------------------------------

Hello, everybody, how are you doing? I became obsessed with this song since Troye tweeted it, so I had to write something about it. Not very happy with how it turned out, but I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me if there are any mistakes in the lyrics, they were hard to find.

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day/evening/whatever,

-Em x