Babe

„I don't get it. Babe. It's such a weird word, how can you call your loved one like this? You're literally calling them a baby'' Connor ranted to Tyler and Troye, waiting for their food to come. They were sitting in a quiet cafe in LA, catching up. Troye had just come there for a month to work on his music. He kept rolling his eyes at Connor's rant and Tyler giggled looking at him.

''I don't see anything wrong with saying babe'' Tyler said still giggling.

''Me neither, I think it sounds pretty cute'' Troye added. Connor sighed in defeat but his frown was quickly wiped off with a smile. The food was coming towards their table.

''You look like you just saw the love of your life'' Tyler mocked him. Connor shook his head annoyed with the boys.

''It is my only true love. Food. I don't need no man, no babe, just my pizza with extra cheese''

''Lucky you, finally found your true love while I'm still stuck forever alone'' Troye sighed. He hadn't been in a relationship for quite a long time now. It wasn't like he didn't like his single life but sometimes the Air BnB gets lonely without anyone to hold him.

''Don't worry Tro, you're funny, creative and pretty good looking, you'll definitely find someone'' Connor said slowly enjoying his food. ''By the way, the O2L boys are throwing a party tonight, wanna come? There might be some cute boys around'' He winked.

''YES. We have to go'' Tyler squealed enthusiastically tugging on Troye's arm. The younger boy looked a little scared by his energy pouring out.

''Okay, I'll come but I'm not hooking up with anyone'' Troye said and Tyler clapped his hands. He couldn't wait for tonight, Troye, on the other hand, wasn't very happy knowing that Tyler will most likely be drunk off his ass and he'll have to get him home afterwards.

''Great, see you there then'' Connor smiled. It's going to be a fun night.

Troye was standing in front of his closet trying to decide what to wear. He laid all of his clothes on the bed and looked them over. It was pretty much impossible to find the right outfit. Finally he decided on black super skinny jeans and a dark blue button up. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, quite happy with the look. His phone sitting on the night stand buzzed receiving a message. Troye went over to his phone and looked at a text from Tyler 'I'm here, get in loser, we're going partying''. He grabbed his keys and went outside finding Tyler waiting impatiently in his car.

''Finally, Mellet, I thought you died in there''

''Stop being such a drama queen, let's go'' Troye sat in the passenger seat and leaned his head on the window.

''Excuse me?!'' Tyler exclaimed but drove out of the driveway. Several Gaga songs later they finally reached the O2L house. Troye knocked on the door and a couple seconds later they opened.

''Hey guys, come in'' Jc greeted them. He was already lightly intoxicated. The house was loud, music was blasting, people were talking and dancing, having a good time. Tyler went straight to the drinks leaving Troye alone in the crowd of strangers. He couldn't find anyone familiar around, Connor and the other boys disappeared in the crowd. Troye walked around the lounge feeling out of place. It wasn't a good idea to come. Parties were never his thing. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and quickly turned around facing a very smiley Connor.

''Hey, wanna go upstairs? Me and some other guys are going to hang out there''

''Yeah, sure'' Troye nodded and followed the older boy. There were about 10 people in the room, some of them Troye had never seen before. They were sitting on the floor, drinking and laughing from some lame jokes Kian told. Troye sat down next to Connor and Kian, seeing that Tyler was already here, sitting in front of him a little tipsy.