Thief

It happened again. But I couldn't get mad at him. He looked too damn cuddly all snuggled up in my sweater which was oversized on him. It was my favourite one. The softest one. That bastard knew which one to target for.

My beanie is missing again. Troye just came back from the studio wearing it. A couple curls are peeking out and bouncing when he walks. I want to get mad at him but I just can't. It's impossible. Whatever, he looks better in it anyway. 

I found three of my sweaters packed up in his suitcase. Three. He's been sneaking them to himself all the time. That's why I couldn't find my grey one yesterday. I still can't get mad. He just wants to have a piece of me with him back in Australia.

He leaves LA to go home. The apartment is so quiet without him. I miss him. His laugh. His eyes.Us settling in with mugs of coffee in our hands and talking for hours. I even miss him stealing all of my clothes. His little embarrassed smile when I ask why he's taking them. His answer that it feels like a warm hug from me. Like home. Him blushing and giving me a soft kiss afterwards. 

I get a text from Tyler offering to get brunch together. I walk to my closet and open it trying to find something to wear. There's one of Troye's sweaters folded nicely with a note on top. It says 'for you to have a piece of me while I'm away - Troye your boy xx'

I smile looking at it. He's such a dork. But he's my dork. 

I take the sweater and pull it on immediately. It is my favourite of his. Bright pink and really soft. 

And he's right - the sweater does feel like a hug. I think I'll get through this separation a little bit easier.

Just two weeks, Con.

Just two weeks and you'll see your blue eyed angel again. 

------------------------------------------------

This was really short but I loved writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading as well.

-Em x