Chapter 11 {Edited}

Well it must be a sight to see, because it sure as hell felt weird. I was sitting on my couch eating a grilled cheese sandwich made by a vampire, the same one who now sat next to me as we watched 4 am TV. Which was just re-runs of old TV shows that they wanted to show again. Surprisingly though on MuchMusic we had found a Supernatural marathon all night long until like 7 or something like that.

Bizzy had led a girl who I had never seen before out of my apartment, around 3:30 she didn’t have any bite marks that I could see but then again she was wearing pants. I could tell Bizzy had fed because his face was full of colour, but Saebriel hadn’t left me alone since I came out of the shower. I was curious as to when he would feed. I shuddered at the thought but ignored it. I didn’t want to know.

“Are you finished?” I jumped nearly choking on the last bite of the sandwich.

I swallowed and nodded my head slowly, I had created an awkward atmosphere around Saebriel and myself. Me and my big freaking mouth, just when he was starting to be nicer to me too… He took the plate from me rising with natural grace and walking out of the living room.

Jeez this felt weird having him wait on my every friggen whim. What was even weirder was how quiet my apartment had become. I shifted pulling a pillow into my lap as I watched the characters on the TV.

“Do you plan to go to school today?” Saebriel asked.

“I don’t know, I only have one day then the weekend.”

I heard the tap turn on and smirked, A Vampire in my kitchen washing my dishes… Seriously where were the cameras? I had to be being pranked or something.

“I’ll call around 6:30 than and tell them your fever hasn’t broken yet” He said walking around the end of the couch.

I stared at him for a moment; he was leaning against the side of the couch his sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing his pale shadowed skin. His coarse black arm hair added to the shadows, the top three buttons on his blouse lay open showing some of his chest.

He looked like he just stepped off the page of a magazine for Dark, Mysterious and Drop Dead Gorgeous men. He crossed his arms over his chest narrowing his eyes at the TV. I turned back and watched one of the main characters bring a log cutting saw down, the whirring blades spinning around and cutting messily into their interpretation of a Vampire.

“Jesus…” I whispered.

“A newborn Vampire might be subjected to that” He said shaking his head.

“So something like that would never happen to you?” I asked hugging the pillow closer to my chest.

I shuffled my bare feet together, the dark red fleece pants and long sleeve waffle texture shirt were pajamas which seemed to be the right thing to wear except for the fact that apparently I couldn’t sleep at night.

“I would never be overwhelmed by a human, give me that at least Aderyn”

“I didn’t mean that you’re weak, I was just asking” I muttered glaring at the commercial for gum.

He sighed, “You’re tired, sleep” He said it more of a command than anything.

“Do you hate me?” I asked turning to look at him.

I watched as he paused he ran his hand through his black hair and pushed away from the couch turning on his heel to look at me.

“No, I do not hate you. Why?”

“Just a question” I whispered tossing the pillow into the corner of the L couch.

I pushed to my feet walking around him into the hallway, He caught my arm stopping me in my tracks.