Mistletoe Wars PT.1

Y/n pov
Aphmau wanted to through a party and we wee getting ready for it

Aphmau:Katelyn can you at least help us prepare for the party!

Katelyn:this is your party aphmau not mine.

Y/n:katelyn come help us out

Katelyn:your only doing this cause Aaron's gonna be there.

Y/n:*blushes*NOT TRUE!

Kawaii-chan:Is Kawaii-chains ship coming true!

Y/n:ugh!

Aphmau:look even kawaii-chan is getting into the holiday spirit yeah and helping me make desserts for the party Y/n: helping to.

Katelyn:that's kawaii-chan on a regular basis! She doesn't count!

Aphmau:in any case she being much more helpful than you are right now!

Katelyn:I didn't even want to do this party!

Y/n:what about Christmas decorating you were hoped to do that the other day.

Katelyn:That's Christmas Decorating That's Easy!

Aphmau:what no it wasn't. Not at all.

Katelyn:With A Party I Have To Host People And Smell Good!

Aphmau:well yeah I guess you got me there smelling good was never you forte. *giggle*

Katelyn:WHY YOU LTTILE---That's Not What I Meant! Come here!

While katelyn was chasing aphmau and kawaii-chan tried to calm down until I heard Reese-senpai is going to be here

Y/n:whoa he's coming

Katelyn:he's just a dumb guy.

Kawaii-chan:Reese-senpai is not dumb! He's smart and intelligent and graceful!

Katelyn:thank why does he have a job as the pizza delivery guy?

Kawaii-chan: Kawaii-chan doesn't know maybe Reese-senpai is saving money for college! Also pizza delivery requirers Gracefulness!

Y/n:yikes um should we do something.

Aphmau:lets them work this out themes selves if things get too out of hand we'll stop them.

Katelyn:you keep making this guy out something he's not!

Y/n:okay that's it katelyn you need to really chill out.

Kawaii-chan:how does katelyn-sama know he's not what kawaii-chan thinks he is!

Katelyn:have you even talked to him?

Kawaii-chan:...n-no.

Katelyn:Kawaii-chan I'm sorry you're just.... Crazy.like a lot crazy.

Y/n:Katelyn! Come on!

Katelyn:what? I'm allowed to say it. Aren't you tired of it to, you of all people should be!

Y/n:if I was tired about it I would've said something long ago yes it is annoying sometimes but that is how kawaii-chan is. If I didn't like her for who she was than I wouldn't have moved in with her in the first places.

Katelyn:what about now that you know she has that shrine down in the basement

Y/n:I mean I wish I never new about it but I'm okay with it as long as it remained fictional Cause of someone who interferes with people's lives!

Kawaii-chan:oh Kawaii-chan never had plans like that... Huehuehue...

Katelyn:that's a lie I'm out.