Frozen Outside

Aphmau pov

I was walking an I what looked like SNOW!!

Aphmau:oh my gosh it's snowing the weather forecast didn't say a thing about snow ehh I have to tell the girls

I ran upstairs to tell my sister Y/n first cause well she's my sister.

Aphmau:Y/n *knocks*do you want to build a snowman.

Y/n:Mother of Irene Aphmau don't you dare.

Aphmau:come on let's go and-

Y/n:don't you dare finish that verse.

Aphmau:play.

Y/n:that's it you're dead!

Aphmau:hehe Y/n I was just kidding please no.

Y/n pov
I ran around the house to get Aphmau I just don't like frozen but my sister does but I didn't want to hear that song at the moment. And I chased her outside. And I pinned her to that ground.

Y/n:if you ever sing that song to me again I'll eat all your food in your fridge!

Aphmau:Noo! No Y/n please don't eat all my food in the refrigerator I spent literally  hours hoarding that stuff the other day when I went shopping look you can have my money you can have my Twitter account you can even have my room but please don't hurt my food please Y/n! Have mercy!

Y/n:hm..can I have your Levi posters?

Aphmau:ohh no no anything else but senpai and my food

Y/n:heh, calm down. I'm not going to take anything from you. I just wanted to make you hush up with that song I didn't want you to end up like katelyn and kawaii-chan. She tried singing it to her she's accidentally open the door to fast and well I think you might know the rest.

Aphmau:I really don't know?

Y/n:she smacked her door into kawaii-Chans face I felt really bad for her.

Aphmau:but me you used to watch frozen all the time when it came out.

Y/n:I know we're sibling but that doesn't mean you torture them with an annoying song I just wasn't feeling it at the moment.

Aphmau:do you want to do something?

Y/n:what do you mean.

Aphmau:it's snowing! For the first time in forever.

Y/n:Aphmau, I can introduce you to my door if you'd like.

Aphmau:aww Y/n why are you acting so not like your self today. Your usally pumped up and cheery.

Y/n:I had a long day Aphmau. So I'm slightly annoyed.

Aphmau:hmm don't worry I help you get though it. Today is going to be a sister day you and me are going to relax and play in the snow it will be fun. And to help get you positive attitude back.

Y/n*sigh*fine I'll give it a shot. For you.

Aphmau:great. I can't wait to hang out with my sister but I know I asked this but Y/n do you want to build a snowman

Y/n:fine.

Aphmau:ok by-wait what really for really?!

Y/n:yes for real, let's make a snowman.

Aphmau:hehehe can't just make a snowman we have to warm up. You know what we can drink hot chocolate first and then put some work clothes on and come back out side.

Y/n:sounds good to me. Let's go in side then.

I watched my sister bounce off the walls in excitement not literally but you know what I mean I'm glad to have her as my sister. But I went upstairs to puts on some warm winter clothes.

  Once I was done me and aph went to drink some hot chocolate but the door bell rang Aphmau went to get it

Y/n:who was that

Aphmau:some girl who is looking for her little brothers or something.

Y/n:oh really? Well, I hope she finds them.

Aphmau:yeah same here but she also said they were very annoying  and kinda warned us about is.

Y/n:eh good to know. Are we going to make cocoa or not.

Aphmau:yes absolutely we don't have to drink it right know cause like you said it's a little warm so maybe we could make it and come and drink it later.

Y/n:sounds good to me.

We got done making the cocoa and sat on the couch and drank the cocoa

Y/n:well now what?

Aphmau:well time to build a snowman!

Y/n:with  NO singing involved.

Aphmau:aw alright now who ever build the best snow man wins

Y/n:oh making this interesting I see... Fine. Let's do this.

So we gathered our tools and snow and we started building our snowman. After a half hour we go done building and aphmau was admiring her snow man

Y/n:you call that a snowman.This is a snowman!

Aphmau:Y/n you literally copied what I did seriously look awesome I made my snow man so fast no even I-

We saw Laurence and Garroth starting to throw snowballs at us

Aphmau:Y/n we have to build our defenses. 

Garroth:you will never win this snow fight !

Y/n:Aphmau this might be it for us.

Aphmau:maybe your right. Darn it. Y/n If we go done in the snow ball fight I just want you to know *gasp* wait a minute oh this is okay get a snow ball

Aphmau got a snowball and through it at the one and only Zane.

Zane:who did that!

Y/n:it's was them they did it Garroth and Laurence. Not me or Aphmau. Them two they did it.

Garroth:oh no

Zane:my time for revenge has come Garroth.

Zane started throwing snow balls at Garroth and Laurence.

Y/n:*laughs*i love winter.