The Decoration Fight

Y/n pov
I was sleeping until a certain sister and her friends had to wake me up.

Aphmau:Y/n wake up

Y/n:hmm just five more minuets

Katelyn:nope!*smacks me out of bed*

Y/n:ah katelyn what the heck what did you do that!?

Kawaii-chan:because it's Christmas decorating day.

Katelyn:you heard her come on.

Y/n:ok fine

Aphmau:um no that's for me.

Katelyn:What?! You and Y/n are usually for  this kind of thing. And you just change your mind now. Is something wrong 

Aphmau:I really shouldn't be decorating especially outside. I'll just tell you guys when I was little I was super serious about decorating around Christmas time it got to the point where I was competing from all the kids in my class and well I went a little crazy.

Y/n:yeah I remember that.

Kawaii-chan:aphmau-senpai that was years ago aphmau-senpai is an adult now it shouldn't be a problem.

Katelyn:yeah plus that competitive side of you as a kid can't be that bad. Right come on suck it up and let's start decorating the house.

Aphmau:are you guys sure you'll still be my friends even if I go crazy.

Katelyn: absolutely!

Kawaii-chan:of course!

Y/n:your my sister I kinda have to be friends with you but I wouldn't want it any other way!

Aphmau:heh alright then let do it

Kawaii-chan:we're going to need decorations.

Y/n:right there was some in the basement you of all people should know that Kawaii-chan!

Kawaii-chan:hahaha oh right, kawaii-chan forgot.

Y/n:well what are we waiting for let go get them.

Kawaii-chan: kawaii-chan will race you there Katelyn-sama!

Katelyn:are you serious kawaii-chan were grown women, we don't play those games.

Kawaii-chan:aww

Katelyn:Psych! Head start!*runs off with kawaii-chan*

Kawaii-chan:katelyn-sama Thad not fair!

Aphmau:heh those girls they are complete opposites but hang out together well. 

Y/n:well you know what they say opposites attract*laughs*

Aphmau:*laughs*
Let's go don't want to keep them waiting.

Me and aphmau walk down stairs and grabbed some ornaments while aphmau is watching kawaii-chan and Katelyn fight. Ahaha. I looked at the shipping shrine while they fought I blushed I had to admit Aaron is kinda cute I just don't want to show it .... Yet. I walk back to look pick up the ornaments in deep thought *sigh* I'm not going to think about that right now and I went to talk to kawaii-chan.

Kawaii-chan: Kawaii-chan is so upset there were no pick Christmas decorations.... If there were this entire house would be pink hehe.

Y/n:um sorry kawaii-chan but no.

Kawaii-chan:hm? Hehe, kawaii-chan guesses Y/n-senpai is right. Kawaii-chan just loves decorating. Hm... Maybe kawaii-chan should make Y/n-senpai and Aaron-kun dolls dress up as Santa and Mrs Claus.. Hehe