Chrismas Cat-Tastrophe

Y/n pov
I was reading a book into my room until the door bell rang and I went down stairs to hear katelyn yelling.

Y/n:ugh why are you yelling. Kawaii-chan isn't here she's working a noon shift remember.

Y/n/aph:*gasp*kitties!

Katelyn:are you serious. The crazy cat lady from down the street left these nine cats here for us to babysit.

Y/n:you mean cat sit

Katelyn:what ever my point is there kawaii-Chans responsibility and I want nothing to do with this.

Y/n:hey you let the crazy old lady bring them in here so it's Your responsibility until kawaii-chan gets back.

Katelyn:Ugh!

Y/n:huh um katelyn you said there were nine cats I'm only counting eight.

Katelyn:ah are you serious! One is missing! It was right here just a second ago!

Y/n:are you sitting on it.

Katelyn:what kind of question is that I'm not even sitting!

Y/n: I mean we're cat sitting right

Katelyn:Y/n just.. No. Now we need to fine that other cat I don't want it looking for a place to pee in the house.

Y/n:*growls* I hope it pees on your stuff.

Katelyn:ooh What!

Y/n:oh nothing.

Katelyn:where do we even begin looking to find cats.

Y/n:I'm well cats like places where they can hide really the cat can be anywhere.

Katelyn:what about these other cats? What's do we do with them?

Y/n:They haven't ran off and trying to hide so we can probly just leave them all here.

Katelyn:ugh! Put them all in your room.

Y/n:my room! Why not your room! You   Responsible for them.

Katelyn:your room is bigger, the cats would probably like it there better.

Y/n:okay first off Katelyn celeste is in my room right now and she's not or has been s big fan of cats. Okay?
We don't have any kitty litter either what if they need to pee?

Katelyn: then they can pee on your F/p(fav poster). Let's just get looking for that cat.

Y/n:ah katelyn what am I going to do with you.

I walked around to find that cat that was missing until I heard katelyn yelling... Again.

Katelyn:Y/n! WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER CATS!

Y/n:*gasp* I trusted them.

Katelyn: all the cats are missing and we still haven't found the last cat!

Y/n:this isn't good. Katelyn have you checked the basement?

Katelyn:not yet. Darn it! I don't want to watch those stupid cats but I don't want them to get hurt either... Fine, you go and check the basement and I'll go check the garage.